Do Do Do, Lookin out my back door.

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I woke up this morning to no power and complete silence. I new it wasn't going to be good because when there is complete silence outside, that means it's snowing. This was the view out my back deck door. I'm getting to old for this crap.

Jack

Attachments

• SMALL 294.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 371
Hi Jack. That was pretty much the same I saw from my back door also. I didn't lose power although alot around me did. Welcome to the maritimes. Bobby

Send it our way, Ernie & I wont complain. It was damn close to 60* here today.

Me too...when I retired I tied a snow shovel on my truck and started traveling...when someone asked what that was I knew I was in the right place:):):)

Y'all complaining about it being too cold?
Topped out in the mid-80's here in the OC today. Makes it kind of tough to get in the holiday mood.

i got to clean the driveway today too
the snowthrower ran out of gas and all i had was premix for my dirtbikes, 95 with klotz benoil mixed 38-1

not only is my driveway clean it smells good too

I woke up this morning to no power and complete silence. I new it wasn't going to be good because when there is complete silence outside, that means it's snowing. This was the view out my back deck door. I'm getting to old for this crap.

Jack

you live in Canada, what do you expect?

Y'all complaining about it being too cold?
Topped out in the mid-80's here in the OC today. Makes it kind of tough to get in the holiday mood.

Agreed. 85° Degrees out today. Still seems like summer and all the leaves are still green. No Fall season in sight yet so far where I'm at. Although I will take that over what the north east is getting pounded with. Was not too thrilled last year to be in 9° Degree weather last year in northern Virginia without all the proper clothing.

Myself I thought a herd of moose came threw your back yard and dodo'ed all over the place Jack, Hope power is back on by now or soon today.

Myself I thought a herd of moose came threw your back yard and dodo'ed all over the place Jake, Hope power is back on by now or soon today.

The power came back on later in the morning. The driveway was a real bear to plow. It was heavy wet snow and there was a lot of slush on the bottom. Heart attack stuff if you are shovelling. On the bright side, work was cancelled in the morning so I took the whole day off.

Jack

move on down here to Missouri, 4 seasons, maybe 15-18 inch snow, little ice. live off deer, rabbits, squirrel, and fish!!!

C Jack, I would love to enjoy that view for a bit-- do not know if living there would be good but the peace & quite would do a person good---, very nice!!
Lawrence

That looks very familiar. We're in the midst of a cold azzed blizzard right now also. Had to shovel the deck off - AGAIN - at 0630 hrs this morning before leaving for work. Oh well, at least it's not tornado season. :)

C Jack, I would love to enjoy that view for a bit-- do not know if living there would be good but the peace & quite would do a person good---, very nice!!
Lawrence

This is acually a great place to live Lawrence. The cost of living is low, most of the people are nice and we have great beer. What more could a person ask for? The 5 months of cold weather is a PITA, but that is what they made Florida for. LOL

Jack

That looks very familiar. We're in the midst of a cold azzed blizzard right now also. Had to shovel the deck off - AGAIN - at 0630 hrs this morning before leaving for work. Oh well, at least it's not tornado season. :)

Hang in the Sid. Only 5 months to go Buddy.

Jack

Snowed here in Victoria friday night , I would get some pics for ya but the side walks aren't safe from the local drivers so I'm staying in for a couple of days , 1 inch here equals a foot in the rest of Canada .

Snowed here in Victoria friday night , I would get some pics for ya but the side walks aren't safe from the local drivers so I'm staying in for a couple of days , 1 inch here equals a foot in the rest of Canada .

Lol Chris...
And John Fogerty was great last nite,, the 1 incha snow didn't stop the fans,,

the place was rockin...

nearly parked in your driveway last nite... lol

should have , I wasn't going anywhere ! LOL . Actually I had her out early this morning , couldn't resist the empty sunday morning streets and -1 temps , that cold air leans her out just a bit but the increased charge makes for great power , might have to swap the back tires tho , they aren't sticky in the cold eh ! thought I was going to wear them out LOL .

-
Back