Do you beleave in Aliens ?

-
I also believe that we could not possibly be the only reasoning beings in existance.
I also believe it's possible that we may eventually find out EXACTLY who or what created us and that it/they might decide to end the experiment.

Either that, or it's all just random and here we are.
I think it will end any relegon even the good book tells us this god said he will take us out

There is a show on the History channel right now about Aliens and Roswell, they also covered what the Germans were doing in WWII and how they may have these balls of light called the "Foo Fighters" that they think cause aircraft to malfunction, they had mercury in them too, interesting stuff

I'll tell you one thing though.
The proof of other beings sure would toss the people that believe in God as the one and only into a tizzy.

So here we are again.
God made man in his own image, so then which God made the alien races?
The one that there is only one of?

I think it will end any relegon even the good book tells us this god said he will take us out

But that's simple a aspect of trying impart fear to potential believers so they'll take it seriously if they think they see consequences in their lifetime. It has no real bearing on reality.

But that's simple a aspect of trying impart fear to potential believers so they'll take it seriously if they think they see consequences in their lifetime. It has no real bearing on reality.

Yep, the man thing again.
"If you don't do it this way you will get in trouble."

There is a show on the History channel right now about Aliens and Roswell, they also covered what the Germans were doing in WWII and how they may have these balls of light called the "Foo Fighters" that they think cause aircraft to malfunction, they had mercury in them too, interesting stuff
hell yes , LOL

[ame="http://youtu.be/1VQ_3sBZEm0"]302 Found[/ame]

German "Foo Fighters"

http://greyfalcon.us/foos.htm

http://parascientifica.com/articles.php?a=120

There was a crash in 1939 in Germany that was believed to be an alien ship, the Germans may have learned alot from the remains and "reverse engineering" the craft. Remember, they had the first rockets and lots of other crazy gizmos like the Death Ray project too, they were also hoarding massive amounts of Mercury....interesting stuff..........

German "Foo Fighters"

http://greyfalcon.us/foos.htm

http://parascientifica.com/articles.php?a=120

There was a crash in 1939 in Germany that was believed to be an alien ship, the Germans may have learned alot from the remains and "reverse engineering" the craft. Remember, they had the first rockets and lots of other crazy gizmos like the Death Ray project too, they were also hoarding massive amounts of Mercury....interesting stuff..........

including the sunken submarine that may kill us all:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/11/world/europe/11iht-norway.4169209.html?_r=0

Asa are you wearing your tin foil hat? If not put it on

I think there is other life in the universe. It's so big that chances are there is some other type of life form. To say that they couldn't survive the conditions on other planets seems like a fallacy because that's assuming that these life forms have to be biologically constructed in the way that we are. Over millions of years they could have been created from and adapted to their type of environment. I don't think they have to look like our ideas of aliens either. :)

I also believe that we could not possibly be the only reasoning beings in existance.
the funny thing is that people think that if there was life on other planets, they would have visited us by now.
Well, we've never traveled far enough to find them, why should they have traveled far enough to find us?
There could be a million other planets out there in the endlessness of space that are at the same level as us.
Or there could be none.

I remember someone saying something like "I'm not arrogant enough to believe we're the only beings in the universe" and that's exactly how I feel.

I have seen vehicles that were pretty hard to believe they were made by someone on this planet.
tru dat.

2ex4glj.jpg

TeeTee,you just posted the alien spaceship,modified from some poor Magnum! My ol daddy,worked in computer guidance systems,59 to 88. F-15's f-16's,the guidance systems for the Shuttle.Seen classified stuff,I'm sure.Ask him about it,he smiled.The man didn't smile much......Want a cool story about Nazi warfarebeing adapted? Google "Operation Paperclip".Enjoy the read.

Dear god!! The only way we are ever going to find out if there really is aliens is if there is a mass citing...and I mean like an entire nation or millions of people see it. There will never be a government disclosure simply because if they did admit to it then our entire history would have to be rewritten and there would more than likely be a major disturbance in every single aspect of society. That being said I do believe that we are not the only life forms in the universe. I am pretty sure that like 95% of the universe is "dark matter" which is a fancy way of saying that we only know about 5% of the entire universe. As far as the evolution argument goes, it has not been proven. Most biochemist will tell you that there had to be some sort of intelligent design to at least begin the process if not influence the entire thing. I have a family friend who has been a Biochemist for over 20 years and he is not religious at all but he once compared evolution to taking apart a computer and putting it in a box and then shaking it and believing that is will be put back together just from shaking the box. You can not create something from nothing.

Some are larger then you could ever imagine. Don't ever assume the night sky is there when the stars are bright and the sky is black always look for the edge. The sky will be a tad blue where it is not covered

Short answer. Yes.
Loong answer: There is definitely more going on in the universe than we know, so to think there is no other life seems unrealistic. Especially when we continue to discover 'new' critters that live or lived on earth, mostly in the oceans.
Intelligence is a relative term. Even among humans, intelligence levels can be much different. Not just a matter of how 'smart' someone is but in understanding concepts. So how do we know if something evolved when so many levels exist simultaniously? I don't think we have evolved in the last few thousand years (maybe learned a few things). Did God create us (and the aliens)? Perhaps. I find it hard to believe everything we know (and so much more that we don't) happened by chance.
I remember seeing a 'UFO' back in the 70's. Strange light pattern, moved different than anything I knew, etc. So by definitition it was Unidentified. Aliens? Don't know.

-
Back