Do you have a 1972 Demon 340 four gear Car?

-

peterdoherty

DEMON 340
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Do you have a real LM29 H2B D21 car? Or know someone with one.

I'm in the process of tracking down these cars. Production of the American cars was about 1,800. Trying to deduce how many are left out there especially the rare colour cars such as TX9 Black and TB3 blue which were the least produced paint codes for 1972.

Also seeking the "C" canadian cars and "I" export cars. Production stats were not kept on those.

Would'nt you like to know if yours is the only one left like it?

I am searching in several ways but this forum should prove to be the best avenue to pursue.

I have several cars on the list so far.

Thank you to all in advance for assistance with this pursuit.

Peter

I have one, still have numbers matching 340 block in garage and numbers matching tranny in car. Color was originally "root beer" brown metallic. PM me on what specific info. you are looking for. Below is the car today.

I have one, still have numbers matching 340 block in garage and numbers matching tranny in car. Color was originally "root beer" brown metallic. PM me on what specific info. you are looking for. Below is the car today.

gorgeous car...if you ever want to sell it for 1/4 what it is worth let me know, I just might be able to afford that

Thanks OLD_DEMON

It is the second brown car on the list. Love the red it's beautiful and the wheels compliment it so well. The gloss black instead of the stock matte looks awesome as well.

Thank you

Peter

My brother from a different mother and father as we tell people. We have been mopar buddies for over forty years when all are friends were chevy guys. He has a 72 340 demon for about twenty years. I have tried to pry it from him for years as it is under a awning behind his house. I finally got him to load it on a trailer to get it off ground. This car is 340-4 speed,355 ls 8 3/4 gun metal gray, now blue that was offered on neon. He won't sell but told me if I did all the work to get it on the road with him paying for all parts I can cruise around in it. Problem is I have my own projects to get on the road so it will sit where it is. Sad!

Be careful giving your valuable information to strangers on the web. Pretty soon they'll be giving us candy out of their vans. I've got emails from a Nigerian Prince once...
I heard people do reproduction tags from real cars. Can you say Mr. Galen? For those who may have reservations about the information can cover the sequence# on the fender tags lower right corner. That will be the last 6 digits of the VIN #.

I don't know how this information could be used for sinister intentions. After all the Vin number is stamped on the car in several places. Six which you can see for yourself and two places which were kept from the public and only insurance adjusters knew where they were located.

Perhaps greymouser7 could enlighten me as to how this information is miss-used?

Peter

-
Back