do you know what this is

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
this vehicle has been coming to this particular car show for years down here in Ky. He is from Ohio. do you know what it is and have you ever seen something like this before. let me hear what you think and I will give you the answer. pretty cool.

Attachments

• DSC04790 (Copy).jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 551
  • DSC04791 (Copy).jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 547
  • DSC04792 (Copy).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 543
Looks like a customized last gen camaro or firebird

this vehicle has been coming to this particular car show for years down here in Ky. He is from Ohio. do you know what it is and have you ever seen something like this before. let me hear what you think and I will give you the answer. pretty cool.

Camaro with 57 Chevy kit installed

Looks like a late model Camaro and 57 Chevy mated and this is their child..

QWF?

=================================================

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_code

The Q code is a standardized collection of three-letter message encodings, also known as a brevity code, all of which start with the letter "Q", initially developed for commercial radiotelegraph communication, and later adopted by other radio services, especially amateur radio.

================================================

Yes, yes I do know WTF that is!!!!

That is a _ucking CRIME, THAT is WTF that is!!!

Even though it's a little cornball, I think it COULD have been done up somewhat cool looking. I mean, how boring and inexpensive is a 4th Gen camaro anyway. That might be a fiberglass kit.

You guys ever see how many weird off-the-wall kits are available to do other strange car mods? How 'bout this one......Ford T-Bird with a 49 Ford front/back end! Again, it's better than a boring stock T-bird!

4.jpg

1.jpg

Yes it would have been much more unique had he left it as a Camaro or Firebird.

Remember, if you are going to own a car. be sure it conforms to everyone's popular opinion of what is cool/attractive/worthwhile, or they will Let You Know What You Did Wrong:finga:

Its a glass fender, hood and 1/4 kit put out by a guy named bob hess. He has a similar kit based on a 49-51 ford that goes on a t-bird or cougar. My dad built a modified version of the ford kit and customized it to look like a 55 ford. He showed the car for years.

Yes it would have been much more unique had he left it as a Camaro or Firebird.

Remember, if you are going to own a car. be sure it conforms to everyone's popular opinion of what is cool/attractive/worthwhile, or they will Let You Know What You Did Wrong:finga:

Ahhhh...... so if someone doesn't like something they aren't entitled to their opinion. Got it!

Even though it's a little cornball, I think it COULD have been done up somewhat cool looking. I mean, how boring and inexpensive is a 4th Gen camaro anyway. That might be a fiberglass kit.

You guys ever see how many weird off-the-wall kits are available to do other strange car mods? How 'bout this one......Ford T-Bird with a 49 Ford front/back end! Again, it's better than a boring stock T-bird!

I don't know about that

I actually think I like the Ford conversion better than the 57!!! Not very enthused about either.

they will Let You Know What You Did Wrong:finga:

Well "they" do THAT anyhow, LOL. I just rub my fingers together and tell em

"OK, if you don't like this, you get out your wallet, and I'll be glad to use YOUR money to make those changes!!!!"

1 piece at a time."( Honest,Sure am on my WAY home, dear) FAST, the long way. I drive a old BARACUDA Live long n ENJOY LIFE. 1 of the last of our kind. This person has talent!!! WE CAN HELP

ok, if you look at the second pic at the license plate, it says Belaro. It is supposed to be a cross between a Belair and a Camaro. The first time I saw this thing, I could not figure out what the hell it was, It has the front and rear looks of a 57. But the rest of it, I don't know. I have not decided if I like it or not. It is just "different".

That "Belaro" would get plenty of looks down here for sure, looks like a lot of work went into it and it looks kinda neat but just not something I would even consider owning. That's what makes the car world so great, everybody has their own preferences of what they like. I do like looking at the weird and strange stuff out there though.

Funny thing is that if Barris or Foose built it, everybody would be awe struck, panting, and the car would be worth big bucks.
I don't like radical customs at all, but that's me.
I do however, appreciate the time ,money,and craftsmanship involved in building one.
As for the subject car.......ahhhhhhh......it's okay, but doesn't do anything for me.

-
Back