do you live and breathe mopar?

-

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
Every time i look at the clock and see 4:40 or 3:18 i just think about mopars. what mopar subliminal messages pop into your every day life?

Share them here!

YES, just the sound of my old gear reduction starter in the morning is all I need to get me going.

No...but if Mopar made everything i like it be a different story...

It seems like it was back in the fall :coffee2:
two biscuits and gravy and a Yahoo at the store I got 4.40 back in change :thumbrig:
yes I do the same mopardart72.
Look and find out what time today you was born :computer: could it be 3:40 am

Happy birthday Young gun :wav:

I have a pet pot bellied pig named HAMMY
while my pitbull dogs name is CHARGER
true story not a joke

a 1968 hemi charger is my dream car

Yes sir, been donig it my whole life. I remember my hairs standing up on the back of my neck at any kind of reference to a mopar. When we learned about spheres, and HEMIspheres, I listened to my teacher intently. Thats actually when I learnt the reason for the elephant being called a "HEMI".

I thought I was the only one that thought of all that stuff . Glad I'm in a good crowd !!!

My 2 Cats, 2 Brothers actually who have never been separated in all of their 15+ years, Charger and Daytona,...(charlie and tony)...

Without a doubt, There have been many times in my life when I glance at the clock and it's 4:26 and it always makes me think of the HEMI. When I was a little boy (8) My Dad owned a 69 Roadrunner, gunmetal gray/blk interior, 383hp, 4speed with a big PLYMOUTH decal on the rear window. I remember standing in the back seat as we were driving down the street thinking yeah he's my Dad and this is his bad *** MOPAR. Had the addiction ever since lol...

MOPAR IS A LIFE CHOICE when I go out of the house theres always a mopar hat/shirt or jacket on

My wife thinks I am having an affair with someone on this site. when she mentioned something about it I said yeah, you want to meet him :lol:
I think of my car when I wake up in the middle of the night to go pee :headbang:

Thats funny stuff,I got accused of cheating quite a few times from being on here LoL I like asphalt...its a good place to do smokey burnouts.......she hates asphalt I showed it to her when i got sick of that !!!!:headbang:
My wife thinks I am having an affair with someone on this site. when she mentioned something about it I said yeah, you want to meet him :lol:
I think of my car when I wake up in the middle of the night to go pee :headbang:

-
Back