Dodge Dart Alargado (limo)

-

Easy

Reaction score
Stumbled across this while searching for stuff. I like that wood dash face.

dodge-dart-gt-alargado-2.jpg

dodge-dart-gt-alargado-1.jpg

dodge-dart-gt-alargado-5.jpg

dodge-dart-gt-alargado-11.jpg

dodge-dart-gt-alargado-17.jpg

I guess the original car was a Dart 3700 GT

Yes, exclusive (and ugly) spanish Barreiros/Chrysler Dart production between 1965 and 1977.
Only slant sixes. The 3700GT was the top of the line with the 3.7 liters engine (225ci)
This "limo" is registered in the Murcia province ("M" on the licence plate), in south of Spain.

Last edited:
I don't find it ugly at all.

I think it looks pretty darn good stretched.
Better than some US limos.

Love the manual trans with the correct inland shifter and non-US console top.

Looks mighty luxurious for a Dart.

I'd drive the heck out of that.

I've noticed that many countries outside the US got MUCH nicer interiors in A body cars.

I guess "nicer" is open to debate but I'm talking about overstuffed, leather, and rear folding arm rests.

That's pretty cool. It looks good stretched. I dig that dash and non-coffin console.

I think it looks pretty darn good stretched.
Better than some US limos.

Love the manual trans with the correct inland shifter and non-US console top.

Looks mighty luxurious for a Dart.
Agreed, A stick shift Limo, 1st for me !

Yes, exclusive (and ugly) spanish Barreiros/Chrysler Dart production between 1965 and 1977.
Only slant sixes. The 3700GT was the top of the line with the 3.7 liters engine (225ci)
This "limo" is registered in the Murcia province ("M" on the licence plate), in south of Spain.
didnt know it was from Spain. looks beautiful. would be cool to drive a classic car through europe

didnt know it was from Spain. looks beautiful. would be cool to drive a classic car through europe
Or to the car show in Missouri! :lol: Imagine the WTF's pulling into a US show with one like that.

Is that really a 1966 model?

Some non-US countries ran body styles MUCH longer.

The square headlights cause me to ask.

European style front end and rectangular headlights are ugly.

I've noticed that many countries outside the US got MUCH nicer interiors in A body cars.

I guess "nicer" is open to debate but I'm talking about overstuffed, leather, and rear folding arm rests.

It depends. For cars imported brand new from US, the interior is logically strictly the same (except km/h speedo and seat belts). It differs on cars produced or partially completed in Europe, like Switzerland.

At least they have the steering wheel on the correct side.

Yes.... :rofl:

I think it’s awesome! Looks like it started out as a 2 door, pretty cool, most if not all limos start as a 4 door. I think it needs bigger tires, those look so small!

1966 Dart owners “the headlight bezels are impossible to find in good shape”

try finding one of those bezels like on this car LOL

I really like the dash and gauges. Wonder if it has wider seats moved back more....or the shifter is moved?

Looks like they may have used a '66 Barracuda instrument cluster as a starting place to make that one. With all that woodgrain, I wonder why they didn't use a woodgrain steering wheel?

I'd like to see how the compressor is mounted.

-
Back