Dodge Dart Debuts in Detroit

-
I'm not really fond of this.I'm sure happy my dart don't look like this one!

It's new and they are just using the Dart name. If they are going for a retro look they failed miserably! LOL I think it's pretty sharp.

I liked it before when people posted pics of it in the other threads.. and I still like it.. its what the Dart originally was... a cheap, econo-box.. basic transportation.. I still say, had the Dart line continued, uninterupted up til this point, keeping its, compact (cause the Dart was considered a compact back then) family motivating, more or less wallet friendly status.. this is most likely what it would've become.. Im probably still going to buy one..

I like it and hope it,s a step to giving our younger generation JOBS!!!Screw the foreign crap I say!!!:salute:

For what it is, it don't look too bad. Have to drive one, but could make a cool wife car

Grant

I ordered mine with a Hemi and a 6 speed and y2 yellow, funny the dealer didn't confirm my order

Whoopie Freakinin' Do

Attachments

• chevspoof5.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 348
  • care-o-meter.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 350
Can you say "Gen-III Neon?"

That is exactly what it is, replacement for the Caliber which replaced the Neon which in a round-about way replaced the oringinal Dart.

Well at least the Dart is still staying at car status and not a mini van like Ford did with the Galaxy nameplate.

-
Back