[SOLD] Dodge Dart, Demon, Duster interior parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a ton of Dart, Demon and Duster parts that I am trying to sell. I have them left over from a abandoned project.

If you need any interior stuff for 71, 72, 73 Dart, Demon or Duster please send me a pm on what you are looking for to finish your projects. If you are planning a trip to the Fling in Van Nuys I can deliver it to the show for you.

Thanks,

Craig
What color is it? I am looking for everything. What seats are in the front? If a bench, does it have an arm rest in it?

I can use the dash vents, a steering wheel with small horn button-not the big T looking thing, and a FM radio. Price each?

Do you have any black front seats or at least all the black plastic? Also I am looking for a 4 speed console for an a body

73 duster .. I am looking for the ignition switch and the turn blinker cam switch also black carpet all for a Duster 93907
thanks

I am looking for a dash pad for a 73 duster, the e -break handle, and the plastic peice that cover the quaters inside of the trunk for a fold down back seat.
Thanks Jim

Drivers side door window mechanism, the window track and everything that connnects to the window that makes it go up and down.. For the life of me I cant think on what you call it. Its for my 71 Ply Duster..

Drivers side door window mechanism, the window track and everything that connnects to the window that makes it go up and down.. For the life of me I cant think on what you call it. Its for my 71 Ply Duster..

Window Regulator

I have a 1969 dart convertible and I am looking for the seat back clips. These clips are on the back of the bucket seats, which holds the back panel to the metal springs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back