Dodge Fever

-
All the body panel gaps look like a new car. What about the mildew smell...it's not so bad that my eyes were burning...can I expect to get rid of the odor, not entirely maybe but mostly? Any of you have mildew-odor experience?

yha take every thing out and clean it, I like to use super clean.

The carpets are most likely where the smell is coming from and chances are it will need new ones anyway, if not remove them and clean clean clean. You could also have the seats steam cleaned.

Like said, it's probably the carpet. If it's still in good shape, just pull it out and clean it. Heck, I've cleaned original carpet sets with a power washer, then let them dry in the sun.
Once you start driving it more regurly the smell will slowly dissipate anyway.

Have your Uncle Nick smoke a cigar in there, that'll get rid of the smell! LOL

George

Snap it up before some dumbass buys it out from under you and makes a derby car out of it!

Yup I contacted the seller to tell him I wanted it but he sold it to a guy right after I left yesterday. So the lesson is if you snooze you lose. But it's ok, somebody got an awesome car...I have enough toys, life goes on!

Well, if you really wanted it, you would have closed yesterday. I'm thinking that like most of us, any nice Mopar can bring back some memories and make you love her.

Maybe in your "advanced" age, you need a little more passion up front?

Grant

-
Back