Does anybody else have trouble doing posts with their cell phone?

-

harrisonm

Reaction score
I rarely make posts on this forum with my cell phone. I much prefer using my laptop. But often when I do try to make a post with my cell phone, I get an error message that says “oops, something happened. Try again “. Sometimes, I cannot add pictures on my cell phone also. I wonder if anybody else has this problem, or is it just my phone or I’m doing something wrong?

What phone? What operating system? What internet browser?

I probably make at least half my posts from my phone, never had an issue with posting, adding pictures, etc using my phone. On longer posts I’d rather have a full keyboard, but I have an album on my phone that’s just all the commonly shared picture resources (ie, SKOSH chart) and honestly it’s faster to post some of those from my phone than dig them out of my computer.

I rarely make posts on this forum with my cell phone. I much prefer using my laptop. But often when I do try to make a post with my cell phone, I get an error message that says “oops, something happened. Try again “. Sometimes, I cannot add pictures on my cell phone also. I wonder if anybody else has this problem, or is it just my phone or I’m doing something wrong?
I tried several times to give RatrodAl positive feedback on a sale and got the same error.

Yes! I use an older IOS device and I’m not a gold member. The adds move about. Attempting to edit text around photos in here is tough.

I have posted here with either of my two tablets, but 75% of the time done with my phone (like now). No problems, at all.
I have a laptop, somewhere, probably haven't turned it on in years, I doubt I can find the charge cord.

My biggest trouble is typos.
I hate going back and seeing that I spelled or wrote something wrong. I'm a harsh critic of writing skills so when I see that I (or the phone) spelled something wrong, I correct it immediately. I do make mistakes when posting from the computer but not nearly as many.
Nothing competes with the storage capability of the computer so for posting files or pictures, I wait until I'm back inside.

Last edited:
99% of the time I use my laptop. My iPhone is old and I see a lot of ads when I get on this site with the phone. My patience will last long enough to add a pic for somebody, that is on my phone. I have uBlock Origin on my laptop and don't see diddly squat for Ads.

I hate going back and seeing that I spelled or wrote something wrong. I'm a harsh critic of writing skills so when I see that I (or the phone) spelled something wrong, it correct it immediately.
Nothing competes with the storage capability of the computer so for posting files or pictures, I wait until I'm back inside.
And duplicate posts! :poke: :lol:

If you are having site issues it's best to post in the Website questions and suggestions" forum.

I hate going back and seeing that I spelled or wrote something wrong. I'm a harsh critic of writing skills so when I see that I (or the phone) spelled something wrong, it correct it immediately.
lol, still waiting

What phone? What operating system? What internet browser?

I probably make at least half my posts from my phone, never had an issue with posting, adding pictures, etc using my phone. On longer posts I’d rather have a full keyboard, but I have an album on my phone that’s just all the commonly shared picture resources (ie, SKOSH chart) and honestly it’s faster to post some of those from my phone than dig them out of my computer.

You are SOOO right. Shame on me. iphone 14; some form of IOS I assume and I always use Google .

No issues, according to my history I'm approaching 1000 post, they have all been from Androids ( I hate Apple and all there priority BS ) I've never even tried to post on a laptop or any computer the only issue I've ever experienced is photo posting sometimes I've had to snap the photo I want to post into a Screen shot then it post right away, maybe it's a size thing?

You are SOOO right. Shame on me. iphone 14; some form of IOS I assume and I always use Google .

And here I figured you might be using some ancient phone and OS! You phone’s newer than mine.

I haven’t had any issues posting with my iPhone13 pro and all the iOS’s from there to the latest one. But I just use Safari on mine. But I also don’t have any ads as a gold member, so that could be part of it

-
Back