Does anybody else watch "Just Rolled In" on Youtube?

-
I've watched a few of those. One of my two sisters died of brain cancer when she was in her early '50's She was about that ignorant. Back in the 80's she had a beat up Olds Cutlass 350 and used to drive Dad nuts. She'd show up at Mom and Dad's on a weekend and Dad would go out and check and add oil and coolant, air up the tires, he'd spend over an hour looking over that wreck. I went up there on weekend, and got behind him going up the road. Pulled into the place, and he'd been downtown buying her a set of belts. The damn things were just rags.

She had some "fancy" little Toy Corolla I think, had a console auto shift. Dad had to ride with her once, ferrying a vehicle to get worked on. He said she seemed to think the shifter was a "stick." She finally blew a rod. Dad figured she accidently got the auto into a lower gear on the freeway.

I’ve seen many of their videos.
I just wish the dudes recording them would STOP doing it in the crappy vertical format. It looks terrible on a computer screen.

Yea I do. Some funny *** and amazing clips.

How about Nicks Garage? Scratch 1 360......
Screenshot from 2022-04-08 14-04-45.png

Just a head gasket.....Guy was destroyed when he saw that smoke! The kid builder also had the wrong 360 magnum flywheel on it. There is a truck (that core motor) and a car flywheel (that Nick put on) ...FYI.

Don't blame the flywheel on the kid, it's what nick had, he even told how he used it on another motor. The kid had a bad enough day!

-
Back