Does Anybody Know a Good Distributor Rebuilder?

-

harrisonm

Reaction score
There is a 69 dual point distributor available here in a For Sale Ad. I was wondering if anybody knew of a good distributor rebuilder.

Yup that was a young mans game. That is a good price on that core. From what I can see if the internal parts are right and the vac advance is still good, prob a 350ish rebuild which is cheap all in to it. Lead, Ground and prob a upper bushing.

Last edited:
I just had @halifaxhops send me a distributor for my Monaco wagon. Dropped it in and the car was a different animal, took care of all the issues it was having. Ray is the man!

There is a 69 dual point distributor available here in a For Sale Ad. I was wondering if anybody knew of a good distributor rebuilder.
Joes distributor restoration. Look him up on Facebook. Did a distributor for my sons 70 duster 340. Runs fabulous. Dual point curved it up !

Dave @ Woodruff Carb Specialties has a nice dist. machine AND he knows how to use it ! The best for carb & dist. work this side of the Miss. river for sure ! You will NOT be disappointed.

-
Back