Does anyone know what customer service is ?

-

383Scampman

Reaction score
Received a part from Classic Industries on Friday . Part did not work . Called C.I. for a Return Authorization # . I was on hold for 15 minutes . Eventually got a r.a..# . Went to Staples to return item . Cost me $41.38 to return part . Classic charged me $28.95 to get it here . WTF. shoot me if I ever do business with them again . Sucks bad !

Shipping has gone through the roof. Businesses DO get a discount, and places like Staples, "other than" actual PO or UPS or FEDEX "mother ships" DO charge you more

Sometimes I have found that round trip airfare was actually less than the shipping charges one-way to me. If I had had ground transportation, I would have been tempted to take a mini-vacation while picking my stuff up.

"free shipping" They don't make anything on that and neither does UPS or Fedx. They make it up on our end. When I was a MAC Tool dealer, we were finally able to use MAC's shipping discount for broken tool returns. What a huge savings!. If I would pay, $35 back to Columbus but if I used MAC's discount, $10 or so. That's just the way it is.

Thanks guys , I'm out $80.33 for a part I can't use . Lesson learned . Aren't they a FABO sponsor ?

-
Back