Does anyone reproduce factory style K members ???

-
Al Debevek does if an old Hemi is in your plan. Fantastic work. Old school guy, no website, just a land line. 715-267-7141

What is it you are looking for? What do you have at the moment? I have repaired a few k-members that had some real issues including one being WAY out of square. Others have converted slant k-members into V8 k-members. We had a guy here who has made a jig to replace the '67 idler arm mount with a '68-up.

What is it you are looking for? What do you have at the moment? I have repaired a few k-members that had some real issues including one being WAY out of square. Others have converted slant k-members into V8 k-members. We had a guy here who has made a jig to replace the '67 idler arm mount with a '68-up.
This deserves a 1000th like.

I have a pre 73 K member now that I notched for a B/RB and is otherwise clean as a pin. PM me if that's what you are looking for...

JW

This "project" has just snow balled into a direction I never intended. The farther I tear the car apart the more screwed up stuff I find. The K member looks like Bo Duke jumped a bridge at 90 and there's no way I'm just going to paint it and throw it back in the car. After further consideration I'm going to replace the whole front suspension with a QA1 tubular set up. In the process I'll be gaining a sway bar as well which my car has had removed in the past. I'm going to have a great handling car when I'm done.

This "project" has just snow balled into a direction I never intended. The farther I tear the car apart the more screwed up stuff I find. The K member looks like Bo Duke jumped a bridge at 90 and there's no way I'm just going to paint it and throw it back in the car. After further consideration I'm going to replace the whole front suspension with a QA1 tubular set up. In the process I'll be gaining a sway bar as well which my car has had removed in the past. I'm going to have a great handling car when I'm done.

Look up Hemi Denny on the board. If you want tubular he evidently has a nice setup....

JW

-
Back