does it get any better then this?? :)

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
the holiday season, snow falling, lakes are frozen, skates are sharp...
smile.gif

heading out in a few minutes to the lake by tylers house and shoot the puck around a bit. man i love the fact that the last few years the lakes have been frozen enough to skate on. makes me feel like a kid again being out there...

when finished skating i'll come home and watch some football in front of the nice warm fire..
smile.gif

the holiday season, snow falling, lakes are frozen, skates are sharp...
smile.gif

heading out in a few minutes to the lake by tylers house and shoot the puck around a bit. man i love the fact that the last few years the lakes have been frozen enough to skate on. makes me feel like a kid again being out there...

when finished skating i'll come home and watch some football in front of the nice warm fire..
smile.gif

Yea, just don't fall and break something, it might make you feel like a kid again, but from experience I know UI don't heal as fast as when I was a kid! LOL Enjoy them frozen lakes.

For me, living at 8'500' in the foothills of Colorado you would think we would have had a white Christmas, NOT, haven't had any snow in weeks and it will be in the 40's today.

Sounds like fun.

We finally got the first white Christmas in Georgia since 130 years ago.

Got about 3" of the white stuff here and got to drive in the snow again, it was fun.
sat in the frozen woods all this morning looking for Bambi-no luck.
Going out to an archery only farm this evening to try for this big buck that's been showing up.

Dang, I miss Pennsylvania deer hunting.

Sounds like fun.

We finally got the first white Christmas in Georgia since 130 years ago.

Got about 3" of the white stuff here and got to drive in the snow again, it was fun.
sat in the frozen woods all this morning looking for Bambi-no luck.
Going out to an archery only farm this evening to try for this big buck that's been showing up.

Dang, I miss Pennsylvania deer hunting.

Yeah we got more snow here for Christmas as well:cheers: and Joe, you're going to bust your *** :toothy10:

just waiting for the pond to freeze hard. still a little soft. first time we owned a property with a really (aprox. 6ac ) large pond. we did some snow tubing, snow shoeing, walking. next is skating! both my girls are ex figure skaters that did very well in competition and its always great to see they haven't forgot their training, even though it's been a few years. Still need to clear a fire pit by the water.

we are so looking foward!

happy new years to all!

Sounds great, Joe. We even gotta dustin of snow 70 miles south of Atlanta. So much for global warmin. lol

is it a state of emergency there because of it? lmao.

Naw. But it wouldn't took much more to see the natives killin each other over bread milk and eggs at the Kroger. We've had snowfall here now five or six times in 2010. Measureable back in March. We had almost 2" out here then. Just flurries the other times and then this dustin last night and today it's still flurryin a little. I know that's nuthin in comparison, but yall gotta understand, we're talkin about middle Georgia here. If this is a sign of what's comin later on, we're in for it. And that means the east coast is gonna get SLAMMED cause the LITTLE we get equals a BLIZZARD for the east coast. I mean we got like a half inch last night and today and look what the east coast is gettin now. lol Where's Al Gore so I can slap him?

good times... couldn't keep up with the snow. as we finished cleaning the ice it was covered again..lol fun though. had a few people there with us and got a little game together. its hard to keep up with a bunch of 16 year olds...lol.

DSCN6115.jpg

DSCN6114.jpg

DSCN6113.jpg

DSCN6112.jpg

DSCN6111.jpg

DSCN6108.jpg

DSCN6107.jpg

DSCN6106.jpg

DSCN6105.jpg

DSCN6104.jpg

DSCN6103.jpg

DSCN6102.jpg

DSCN6101.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

Joe, I have a niece and her husband that live in your town, might could get him out to play with you, Primeau's. Enjoy it

-
Back