Does the road in front of your house look like a burn-out box ??????? Pics included!

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Do your road in front of your house look like this? Just wondering if i am the only one?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 532
  • 002.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 508
  • 003.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 503
It would be expect I be the only dude doing it, since its not my private road but the public street I'm sure my local police would be crying reckless again--its how they are now, anything that isn't right on the books is reckless driving, lol

HINT--Don't do it in front of YOUR house do what I do--Go to the guy in town who thinks he's ALL THAT in The 350 chevy nova and do it front of his house!!!!! That way the cops think he is doing it---LOL ---IT WORKS Steve

Waaaaaay back in '73, my ex-wife and I bought the house I'm still in. It was a brand new tract and we watched it being built from the concrete slab up. Of course we got the chance to meet some of our neighbors on the weekends we'd drive out to see what had been accomplished on the build during the previous week.
We never got the chance to meet our neighbors directly across the street on our cul-de-sac until about a week after we moved in. Turns out he was a Chevy guy with a '57 Cameo pickup with a pretty hot 327 and I had my built '69 340 Swinger.
Of course we got to be good friends. One time I came home from work and saw that he'd backed his Cameo up to the edge of my driveway and did a burnout across the cul-de-sac to his driveway. Not to be outdone, I did the same from his driveway to mine. It got to look like there was a black crosswalk across the cul-de-sac from his house to mine. The neighbor kids loved it.

Always burn out away from the house..... If the local cops come by the house/shop and see marks with 5 muscle cars in the driveway they have common sense...
I do mine on back roads with no houses around or the race track
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw15WSyoUSo"]Legend Donuts after race - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYXPyC3q1iM"]true mopar burnout cuda - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxQcJnlcY0"]1968 barracuda - YouTube[/ame]

no no, unless they catch you in the action, they cannot get you for anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HINT--Don't do it in front of YOUR house do what I do--Go to the guy in town who thinks he's ALL THAT in The 350 chevy nova and do it front of his house!!!!! Steve

My racing buddies and I would do this to each other as a joke. It was usually around beer-thirty at night when we could see our prey's car parked in the driveway or in front of the house. We would usually yell some insult about their car, motor, or brand and light up the tires.

Sometimes we would do the number on some local guy who thought he had a fast ride.

or u can do them in the back yard lmao
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PpkhyeneZ8&feature=related"]Z1000 Burnout pt1 - YouTube[/ame]
neighbors hate me

OK.. Couple of years back we revisited BC, flying in to Calagary and driving to the coast. Ended up with a 43km new Hemi C300! We stopped in Kamloops to visit my wife's aunt who lived on Pacific Way. Turned off Hwy#1 on to Pacific Way north and ended up driving up this hill to a dead end. There were a few new houses there so we turned around and started making our way down, figuring we should have turned South of the hwy (which was correct). We get to the end of the houses, and there's a nice, long stretch of deserted new asphalt just begging for some black marks. We stop, take off the traction control, and I launch it. Spinning nicely, it chirps into 2nd and off we go. I slow down as we come to the bend, cross the highway and eventually locate the proper address. For the occasion, her aunt has some of the relatives over to meet us and have a nice dinner. Lo and behold, her daughter and husband show up, and we start talking cars. Out we go to look at the 300C out back, when he looks at me and asks.. Did you do that wicked burn out earlier this afternoon? Ends up, they lived at the top of the hill, and him and the neighbors were cursing me without me even knowing it lol..

Grant

Me in a friends bmw..
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgNnrib2y0M"]mmm.....donuts e34 525i bmw - YouTube[/ame]

I bought a house that used to own a VW bus so I got an oil slick outside my place. And the only skid marks I produce nowadays are not on the street......

I bought a house that used to own a VW bus so I got an oil slick outside my place. And the only skid marks I produce nowadays are not on the street......

TMI TMI :banghead:

My driveway has been abused:burnout:

Attachments

• 000_2832.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 341
one benefit of living in a crappy neighborhood.

burnout_dart.jpg

I actually think the neighbors might like it.

no no, unless they catch you in the action, they cannot get you for anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is were the BS reckless driving charge comes in to play with my local PD. To issue you a normal traffic ticket yes they have to witness the infraction and catch up to you..least here in the state of Michigan. However if a crime happens--even traffic crimes, then they got more power.

Does get hard to prove who was driving but if your jerk neighbor video tapes you doing it and they can zoom in on your face behind the wheel, you could have some real problems.

So wear a ski mask, lol

done it on many occasions on my road, just instead of black marks I leave trenches in the dirt....then the grader comes by and smooths it all out for me

-
Back