Does your other hobbies/ jobs/ careers have "whackers?"

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
In the communications/ police/ fire/ amateur radio world, there is this class of dork who has become classified as a "radio whacker." (Google "hamsexy", "whacker.")

These are mentally deficient, social misfits who, in order to fit in, get themselves enraveled in ANY city/ county/ state volunteer sheriff, fire, EMT, or other dept. where they can happily become "the person they think they are."----to us, a "whacker."

yup, a steering wheel in the midst of that mess

radio3_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

and o' COURSE we haf ta have lightbars

340247088_84f7cfb4dc.jpg

generally, incredible amounts of crap

clothesline.jpg

I guess it's a "contest..............."

500x_the_ham_car.jpg

The rare, evasive, "legitimate" side of hamsexy........

hamcom2.jpg

Occasionally, the erstwhile whacker finally goes too far......

http://www.kdsanders.com/2010/18-ye...-lands-in-jail-disgraces-hobbyists-nationwide

2hz49l0.jpg

Most of the time, its simply incredibly embarrassing for the rest of us who are at least partly sane

szboeq.jpg

"Pathetic and sad, mostly in a harmlesss manner..." and that's coming from me!

Usually the wannabees that stare you down with their buzz cut as they drive by in their white Crown Vic with pocerty caps lol.. I always take the opportunity to do something to pizz em off

Grant

In the communications/ police/ fire/ amateur radio world, there is this class of dork who has become classified as a "radio whacker." (Google "hamsexy", "whacker.")

These are mentally deficient, social misfits who, in order to fit in, get themselves enraveled in ANY city/ county/ state volunteer sheriff, fire, EMT, or other dept. where they can happily become "the person they think they are."----to us, a "whacker."

yup, a steering wheel in the midst of that mess

radio3_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

and o' COURSE we haf ta have lightbars

340247088_84f7cfb4dc.jpg

generally, incredible amounts of crap

clothesline.jpg

I guess it's a "contest..............."

500x_the_ham_car.jpg

The rare, evasive, "legitimate" side of hamsexy........

hamcom2.jpg

Occasionally, the erstwhile whacker finally goes too far......

http://www.kdsanders.com/2010/18-ye...-lands-in-jail-disgraces-hobbyists-nationwide

2hz49l0.jpg

Most of the time, its simply incredibly embarrassing for the rest of us who are at least partly sane

szboeq.jpg

I think he still has room for more stuff right there in the middle,that is the dumbest thing i have seen talk about overkill.

Maybe they're just trying to keep up with the doofuss's in the real cop cars. Drove by the typical highway robbery the other night and wondered to myself, does it take 75 trillion candlewatt power, can see it from Jupiter with the naked eye, Pink Floyd laser light show, to pull some soccer mom over these days????? About a week later I finally got my night vision back.

Most have a hero complex. They are the ones who photograph fire scenes, join Fire Departments and start fires and wear multi pagers and radios. Most have problem with social skills and i've seen them in every community i,ve been in. They also impersonate cops and do traffic stops, etc. Kind of scary.

We had one here who was pulling people over. Too funny that he had a car stopped when a REAL cop drove by. LOL

That kind of thing is really not funny. "Stuff" can happen, and this kind of activity shows a real underlying problem, either criminal, mental, or both There's been several cases around the www where some nutcase and his quasi patrol car was chasing people down.

http://www.wcti12.com/news/29421375/detail.html

Cops: Fake Cop Pulls Over Real Cop

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- Police say a New Mexico man who pretended to be police officer is facing charges after he pulled over a real Albuquerque Police Department detective.KOB-TV reports that Tyree Appleberry was arrested Wednesday on charges of impersonating a police officer and driving on a suspended license.According to police, the 42-year-old Appleberry moonlighting as a security guard turned on the blue and white strobe lights on his white Chevy Tahoe in an attempt to stop someone who turned out to be an undercover officer. When the undercover detective told Appleberry he was a real police officer, Appleberry tried to flee.Authorities say Appleberry had a warrant for his arrest for failing to appear in court for a reckless driving charge.

It's a power/control issue. That prior post that mentioned "Hero complex" summed it right up. And it's scary.

Nobody can beat the skywarn/ stormchaser crowd.......

zbvnn.jpg

35jjjx2.jpg

It's amazing how much of the crap you can find. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be an amateur radio operator. Please don't call me a "ham" That would be "half a hog's ***"

500x_ham_radio_7.jpg

Brings a whole new aspect to the term "wing car"

flea-boat-tail-collage.jpg

Not a whacker, just threw this in:

Jennifer+Aniston+Nipples+Boobs+Hot.jpg

Back to business, it never ends....

500x_the_ham_car.jpg

This moron has a whole page devoted to this "project"

http://www.astrosafari.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9390

clock-07.jpg

apparantly there is a Blue & red flashing light i-phone app now , a couple of material handlers got grabbed in the job site parking lot for using it to get slow cars out of the way when they were running late for work , the cop couldn`t prove it because they had deleted the app but based on the complaint of the driver who called on them he gave the driver a careless ticket ,which he will probably beat but we`ve been making siren sounds at him every time he walks by for 2 weeks now , some things never get old eh haha

One of my favorites is the dork that blows by me a 90+ and boils all four tires when he mistakes a security car for a real cop car up ahead.

"......Zarkov calling from the planet Mongo....................."

The dude is probably what we call "scary smart" He can assemble all that gear, but would drown in a rainstorm.

....on the other hand...

See, I thought it was a requirement in car club rules/charters that you had to have at least one village idiot as a member.

HOLY MOLY! MAYBE IT'S ME !!!!!!! :rolleyes:

-
Back