Dog attacks

-
I love animals and hate to see them abused . But I have also been on the wrong end of 3 dog attacks. Human or animal ... try to injure me and I will drop you dead . No regrets....

An eight month old baby is recovering in hospital after a monkey tore off one of his testicles before running away and eating it.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world...kCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Another face and genitals attack

We've had more cats than I can count in the years we've owned them and not one single time have we ever been attacked or had any type of malicious behavior. Not once.

We've had more cats than I can count in the years we've owned them and not one single time have we ever been attacked or had any type of malicious behavior. Not once.
Wow that’s amazing, we’ve had cats that would attack our hands, feet even our heads,
Damn cat’s that don’t attack???

Wow that’s amazing, we’ve had cats that would attack our hands, feet even our heads,
Damn cat’s that don’t attack???
They play all the time. There's a BIG difference in playing and a malicious attack.

They play all the time. There's a BIG difference in playing and a malicious attack.
My daughter came home from college with one meanest f’n cats I’ve ever seen , one night the little **** got my hand he attacked like he was fighting for his life. My hand was bloody, that cat was oh so close to death that night and most of the next day…

Dad used to tell a story about a house cat that used to jump on him, but I don't remember the details. My spouse got bit the other day (three puncture marks) by a neighborhood cat she adopted (or it adopted us), but that was after the cat was underfoot and got stepped on accidentally.

I have a herd of barn cats I can send you that will change that. I’ll even pay the postage.

We have a dog that shows up once in a great while. seems to raise hell through the neighborhood whenever it does. Last time he showed up with a buddy and was very aggressive. You can tell when a dog is ready to attack vs if he is just growling and showing teeth - frightened the **** out of me! good thing my step dad was there to fend him off a little. I called the cops and he flat out told me that since I'm outside of city limits to go ahead and take care of business if I need to. With two young girls, I'm not messing around with dogs as tall as they are!

A cat can do a lot of damage but about the worst it can do is piss you off and make you bleed.

I have a herd of barn cats I can send you that will change that. I’ll even pay the postage.
Naw, we're good, thanks. We have 10 "official" cats and two strays we're kinda watchin after, so we ain't hurtin for cats. lol

I've been around cats since I was about 6.

Most cat attacks are because they are backed into a corner, or otherwise have someone get "up in their business" even if accidentally.
They would much rather hiss and swat, to scare you away, than have to claw and bite.
That said, those claws can shred human flesh pretty quickly.
If you dare poke your head into a pissed off cat's business, you could certainly lose an eye.

Most chihuahua's I've been around are mostly bark.
They bark and snap up a storm, and even charge, but usually if they succeed in "catching" what they charged at, they cry and whimper away to hide if confronted.
Although sometimes less than a second later, are charging the same target again.

When my kids were small our cat attacked me once when I went in the bedroom at night to check on them. Good kitty.

I've been around cats since I was about 6.

Most cat attacks are because they are backed into a corner, or otherwise have someone get "up in their business" even if accidentally.
They would much rather hiss and swat, to scare you away, than have to claw and bite.
That said, those claws can shred human flesh pretty quickly.
If you dare poke your head into a pissed off cat's business, you could certainly lose an eye.

Most chihuahua's I've been around are mostly bark.
They bark and snap up a storm, and even charge, but usually if they succeed in "catching" what they charged at, they cry and whimper away to hide if confronted.
Although sometimes less than a second later, are charging the same target again.
What Kitty and I have seen a lot of times is, people misinterpret a cat being playful as an attack. Cats can play rough sometimes. We've just never experienced a malicious attack from a cat. Seen plenty of roughhousing, but that's entirely different.

Any animal that has been abused will attack as it's just scarred. I don't think there are any evil animals other than man. I've talked down many animals then they were my friends for life. Even wild animals. But you must respect them. And no I'm not going to talk to mama bear.

You
Any animal that has been abused will attack as it's just scarred. I don't think there are any evil animals other than man. I've talked down many animals then they were my friends for life. Even wild animals. But you must respect them. And no I'm not going to talk to mama bear.
You sir have not owned enough steers. The ones that are evil immediately go to the sales ring.

Agree, there is only one creature on this planet that knows good and evil and can choose either. With all other creatures, there is another explanation.

-
Back