Doh!!!!!!!!! distributor pick up wiring

-

bdusted440

Reaction score
Ok so i'm putting this out there to hopefully help someone from making the same mistake I did. And I know better. So I was chasing an ignition miss for a while now. turns out I had two problems. First was voltage drop now and again from the ignition to the brain and coil. white connector off the ignition switch and at the firewall on both sides. Also once in a while it would not crank. While chasing this I replaced the dizzy with a mancini racing mopar dizzy. Trying to find the issue as it was intermittent. So I find the wiring issue and cleaned all the contacts and repaired a few but I still have a miss over 2500rpm. So here is the kicker I never checked the polarity of the dizzy pickup. It was reversed from the original. I had to reverse the wires to the dizzy pickup. [Or distributor pickup] And i've seen it before on my 76 duster so I should have checked it. So I have now fixed all of my misfire issues. man does she run good now. But now under full power my suregrip is slipping. Time to pull it and hope its a rebuildable. 8 3/4 741 case out of a 71 a body. Doh!!!!

Reverse polarity has always shown up for me as a highly unstable flashing of the timing lite and a mark the jumps everywhich way but sideways, and has always displayed this confusion as soon as the throttle was opened.
How 'bout you?

reverse polairity is gr8 , just not on a 4 to 100 or more arking points , but if the correct rocker switch be mated to it you could have perpetual motion , just not needed to see in my vehicles at this time , it can make for some huge headaches. But tesla was well on his way , did you ever play with 3 magnets and 2 springs its an easy concept ,that's why we will all be driving in electric cars 1 day again . Tesla just wont give up his secret yet , but when it happens a box on the side of every 1ns house bout the size of a microwave will power it ,if you don't get SMOKED FIRST Kinda not much to do with the post , but open your mind , our whole world is depended on polarity and or reverse polarity . At this time its just a matter of our bodies, power and solor system is built on magnetics , Storing or regulating our own usage will be our next big step before any distribution will be another Thing our big political gang will try to tell us howthey get there fingers into the pie , to tell us how to live . You don't see 1,000,000 miles of electrical cord going around the earth to supply the space stations ,, DO YOU ?? off topic but check out telsa"s first proto type , He was so close already. OPEN YOUR MINDS tesla can already break 200 mph. winstoinwisc/ Jon

Winston try not to get so lit up when you get on this board, eh?

wizard-of-oz.jpg

Close your eyes and tap your heels together three times, and think to yourself, "There's no such thing as perpetual motion..........There's no such thing as perpetual motion.........There's no such thing as perpetual motion.........There's no such thing as perpetual motion.........There's no such thing as perpetual motion.........There's no such thing as perpetual motion.........There's no such thing as perpetual motion.........There's no such thing as perpetual motion.........There's no such thing as perpetual motion.........There's no such thing as perpetual motion.........There's no such thing as perpetual motion.........There's no such thing as perpetual motion.........There's no such thing as perpetual motion.........There's no such thing as perpetual motion.........There's no such thing as perpetual motion.........There's no such thing as perpetual motion.........There's no such thing as perpetual motion........."

Now if you REALLY want to make some money.......it turns out the Horrywood ruby slippers are missing......no REALLY!!!! and there's a ONE MILLION DOLLAR REWARD!!!

Surrender! $1 Million Reward Up for Return of Dorothy's Ruby Slippers

Hitlary at work again?

11-ruby-slippers.w529.h529.jpg

-
Back