Done with SUMMIT!!!

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
Called to order and price match parts and they said they could not do it.. I told them Jegs said we will do it and they still did not! So...Called jegs and got everything I wanted :)

So you're upset that Summit has a different policy than Jegs??

There customer service was crap. The guy didn't even offer to ask his boss to see if they could match the prices or offer to match from another site. He stated we also can not match because they are below what we get them for. They were suspension parts.

I price match all the time at the local parts stores and nobody will go below their cost on parts.

Be sure to compare shipped to your door prices. I have found that Jegs usually wants more for S/H.

I price match all the time at the local parts stores and nobody will go below their cost on parts.

Jegs said they wont either....even though THEY GUARANTEE it. Which is false advertisement.

so can the local high performance store. Better to deal in person.

Geez! I've never had an issue with Summit on prices, delivery, returns, or any other customer service issues.

To be fair, their "Atlanta" distribution center and store is only about 40 miles from here, so after calling around for prices and availability, it's not uncommon for me just to drive up there and pick up the stuff I bought.

Geez! I've never had an issue with Summit on prices, delivery, returns, or any other customer service issues.

To be fair, their "Atlanta" distribution center and store is only about 40 miles from here, so after calling around for prices and availability, it's not uncommon for me just to drive up there and pick up the stuff I bought.

Nice way to save on shipping!! Wish I had that option.

YUGO"S ROCK!!!!! after 3 years of consecutive use they become wonderful Planters for the GF's flowers!!! Can't knock a vehicle that had multiple purposes!!!

INSERT favorite Foxworthy line about how you know you are a redneck

Called to order and price match parts and they said they could not do it.. I told them Jegs said we will do it and they still did not! So...Called jegs and got everything I wanted :)

why even bother with summit if you already talked to jegs and they would do what you want? i don't get it. am i missing something?

I was looking for more ugly Yugo shots, but instead I found......

309d7bf4.jpg

lol wtf really the car really makes the dog look that much better

can i do that to a dart??? lol

Personally speaking I would order a roll of toilet paper from Jegs if they had the last roll on the planet but everybody has their own stories.

Ordered some new tires for my Dakota from Summit Wednesday evening around 6pm. They price-matched a discount online tire warehouse. 10am Friday morning they were at my door (and I only had standard shipping). Worked out for me.

Sometimes a vendor is a better option on one item but not another. Sometimes you just gotta shop around. RockAuto occasionally frustrates the hell out of me when I want to order things that are in different warehouses and they want to charge 2x shipping :banghead:. But I won't stop shopping at RockAuto. I'll just adjust my order accordingly because they have killer prices on some things.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtUg58mhJLU"]YouTube - ‪Yugo transformers‬‏[/ame]

-
Back