-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sickandwrongcustoms

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
ok folks if a deal works out.i will need a donor car.a small block ,auto trans. i need stuff to the new car going.i really like take very little and getting a car going. like a rat roded muscle car.no paint leave rust in the 1/4s fix the pans. i use everything i can off a donor.tranny lines fuel,brake hard lines. i am looking to spend1500.00 to 2000.00 everything so let me know what you may have.thanks

what kind of donor car and what year what parts any more info?

I have a 72 Dart, some dings, some rust but overall a solid car. asking 4000. PM if interested. zip 30458

Not sure from your ad what the parts are going into. But I have a '73 Duster that has a great running 318 with dual exhaust. The car is equipped with power disc brakes, power steering, and air. It has big bolt pattern, of course. The trans may need work. I haven't driven it since it has been setting for some time and the brakes need freshened up. It also has a full set of Rallye wheels. I'm calling it a parts car since I don't have a title to it and it doesn't have any bumpers on it. I'll take $1000 for it.
Thanks,
Dallas

How about a FREE 1964 Valiant car! I just want the L/R front fenders off and sent to me for the deal. The rest of the car is yours. The car is located in Southern California. Let me know!

How about a FREE 1964 Valiant car! I just want the L/R front fenders off and sent to me for the deal. The rest of the car is yours. The car is located in Southern California. Let me know!

would you part any of this valiant out?

63 slant six auto Dart GT $800 OBO
65 four door Valiant $400
68 four door Valiant $500
69 Dart two door hardtop, call
70-72 Dart two door hardtop shell on rear axle $400
74 Dart two door slant six, w/ A/c only major parts missing are front discs $700
cars located in las cruces NM 88003
Exit 9, I-25 at Blacks Auto
(505)-301-4712

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back