Dont dump your dog .

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
I just had a dog get dumped out here and the poor thing is so scard . Sweet little girl she is . brakes my hart to leave her out side . But I aint got the money to take care of her . Im feeding her left overs what ever i can . Ive called all the places that are supost to help but thay are all full . Girl is still a puppy and very loving . Acts like shes been beat on . I hope she last out here . its kinda rough with the other cridders out here . Shes sleeping under my truck right now . Poor girl its bout to start raining i feel so bad . :disgust::cry:

Damn that's disgusting to hear........:wack:

Can you spare her an old blanket or towel to curl up on?

On the farm, growing up, we had a lot of dogs. Some folks took that to mean we wanted one more.

We had some old parts cars lined up along the hedge row and my brother and I went to get some parts off. We hard something growling at us. We looked under the car we were taking parts off of and there was a little pup, scared as all get out, growling at us.

My brother has a way with dogs (he gets it from our Momma) and he was able to coax her out.

He named her Feisty since that's what she was. Had her from a pup until she died at eight or nine years old.

Good luck coaxing this little dog out of it's shell. If you can catch it, maybe you can find it a good home.

Thanks for the idea C I used to have a room mate he left all his stuff here been gone a year aint called i will give her that one .

robert she will let me pet her and come up on her (as long as im not too fast ) I can even pick her up . Sweet dog i just cant keep her .

I grew up just far enough "out of town" that when I was a kid, you thought you were "in the country." Hell, we were only a mile from the town limits.

We had several cats or dogs dumped on us over the years. Most all were sick or injured, and "back then" we were pretty poor. we certainly didn't have money for a vet. And attitudes were different then, too. Dad put several "out of their misery" and buried them.

My Dad wasn't violent --other than spankin' us, LOL,-- but if he could've caught the jerks who dumped these animals, there' been trouble.

Ok heres the pic with her new blanket .

Cute pup.
Looks like she found a home with you.

Do you have a paypal account? If so pm me I drop some cash in it to buy some food for her.

Cute pup.
Looks like she found a home with you.

Do you have a paypal account? If so pm me I drop some cash in it to buy some food for her.
No i dont have a pay pal thank you tho . She can stay here for alittle bit but i have to find her a home .

Thanks for taking care of the pup. That sure is a cute pup. I can't understand why people are so mean to beat,dump, or kill a pet.

Is there a "no kill" shelter near your area? As a last resort, you might look into that option. I volunteer for a "no-kill" shelter here in our town and some of our dogs have been there more than a year, but they get treated really, really well. Extra walks. More play time. The best foods. Free meds. It's as if they hit the jackpot, which is kinda true. Unfortunately, I've just adopted our 3rd dog and have no room for more. Another option is your local Facebook groups such as "buy sell trade" pages for your local town. Often, entire communities are tied to these groups on Facebook and will help you find a suitable home, especially if you have pics to provide. Just a thought to help find her a home more quickly. Food is readily available and can be shipped out to you should you need a little support while trying to locate her a fur-ever home.

Does she have covered shelter outside? She'll need a shelter of some sort to keep her warm and dry. Please let me know if I can help in any capacity, especially with a temporary dog house. Temporary. I know you can't keep her. It's great that your helping her, for sure! God bless!

Can you create a shelter for tonight at least? Even a cardboard box that can be mostly closed up for her?

well I put her bed under the truck thats under the carport ..... Shes still on the porch right now im hoping she gos under there . I showed her where its at and what not I guess if it gos to rainin she will go under there . she seems happy on the porch for now . Ive checked with the no kill places around here (All full)

well I put her bed under the truck thats under the carport ..... Shes still on the porch right now im hoping she gos under there . I showed her where its at and what not I guess if it gos to rainin she will go under there . she seems happy on the porch for now . Ive checked with the no kill places around here (All full)

Good thing your are doing Asa, you have a big heart :cheers:

I hope you can find a nice safe place for her to go, looks like a nice dog too

I will leave the face book stuff to my GF my computer is to slow to mess with face book . (dail up )

Ok I just went to check on her ..... Shes gone i drove around and cant find her . I had a sign up in the yard for her i did hear a car slow down or stop not too long ago . Maybe thay picked her up . I hope shes going to be ok . Im sad I dont know where she went to .

Ok I just went to check on her ..... Shes gone i drove around and cant find her . I had a sign up in the yard for her i did hear a car slow down or stop not too long ago . Maybe thay picked her up . I hope shes going to be ok . Im sad I dont know where she went to .

Agreed. It's the "not knowing" part that bugs me as well. Hoping for the best!

Just maybe she wasnt dumped and was just lost. Might be why she was scared. Maybe her owner drove by. Maybe shes headed home. Lets hope.

They do this stuff with dogs and cats all the time around here. People want a pet, but then are not responsible and they end up pregnant or on e the cute wears off they take them out of town a ways and let them go. Real stand up folks, ya know. Not a single one of my animals has ever been purchased. All rescues. Currently have 4 furry friends. My favorite pet I ever had was found weeks after college let out at the dorm parking lot with a terribly infected eye, and had gimpy hips at about 8months old. He had been neutered already, and vet figures he had been hit by a car. His eye couldn't be saved, but ol Frankie One Eye was the lovinest animal on the face of he earth. I sure miss him.

-
Back