Don't run with knives.....

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• RUN WITH KNIVES.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 500
I remember seeing a guy with big rings in his ears like that at a camp. When he took the rings out at night, his lopes would hang way down over his shoulders. I thought, one day you are going to have to pay thousands to get that fixed. It makes no sense to me.

How in HELL do I "unsee" THAT!!!

unsee.jpg

51ba7470323d7.gif

ii7PiFE.jpg

I bet that talent limits your career opportunities.

Not sure I'd use the word "talent" LOL but I certainly won't argue the point you made.

Yup. Just the type of person "I'd" want to sell my high end Caddies, Lincolns, er hell for that matter Fiat / Darts LOL

We've had a few come through the shop with the big gauges in, one was 1 5/8 inches!!
When they pull them out, their ears look all shriveled and weird. My bud Brad would tell them to to clean up their "Ear Vaginas" lol!

Just, what in the Hell, was my eyes just looking at? THAT has no idea what "it" even is, besides, INSANE..... I thought for a long- long time, I was crazy.......turns out, I'm more "normal" then I actually EVER gave my self credit for!

AND, I'll add here, I got NO tats, NO piercing, and have no reason to have, (I thought to get a tat a few times, but.. never did........

I do have, long hair (I'm a big 80's metal head) tho...... but that's ALL I have for "personalizing" myself, and THAT is easy changed, with what to me is an inexpensive procedure.........THAT I can do myself, AT home, and no money spent, CUT MY HAIR!

That on the other hand would be the excess of 10 grand later! IF it stops at 10 thousand dollars................

Guys, really? Whats wrong with the world these days to drive someone to do stupid **** like that, to themselves.....?????

I don't get it.... and please, I don't want to either!

Actually, it's pretty simple...... trying to impress other brain dead people. Most of whom will end up in prison for drugs....

Actually, it's pretty simple...... trying to impress other like minded people. Most of whom will end up in prison for drugs....

Correction, you mean trying to impress others with no brains. "Minded" people would never do that.

Just playin with words, not really meaning there was anything wrong with what you said. I mean we both agree this stuff is pretty stupid.

Needed: 1 therapist, 1 couch and a tape recorder.....and "let's start at the beginning".

-
Back