-
Status
Not open for further replies.

coleman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
these are the rubber caps for the rear pop out window. car didn't have them on when I got it so would also would like a picture on how they look on a 75 duster. thank you

Are you referring to the molded quarter glass seal that is at the top of the door jamb, attached to the quarter panel?

help me out here guys. how about posting a photo of a 73 -76 duster door end cap. should be the same I would imagine. thanks

Here are a couple of pics from my '72. I did have a '74 parts car and as I recall it was pretty much the same thing. The '74 may not have had that plastic piece - not sure. Maybe someone else will chime in here.
C

Attachments

• Aug29,2007 070.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 160
  • Aug29,2007 075.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Aug29,2007 076.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 146
Are the plastic pieces what you're looking for? If so I have them $15 plus shipping which is 9.95 through usps. Thanks rick

thanks for the pics but i'm looking for the moulded rubber that attaches to the door jam. has a small slot that the rear window kind of fits in. thanks

Chiming in again. I dont know if same, but I have some from 67-68 years with roll down quarter window. Any one know if same?

I really don't think so. I don't think anything earlier than 73 will work but not 100% sure unless I see pics but thanks for the reply.

Sorry, I didn't understand the question. Here is the best pic I could find of the '74.
C

Attachments

• DCP_2735.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 134
that's it. picture not that great but now that's it's there maybe someone can post a better one. thank you very much.

come on guys. help me out. need a better picture of these end caps for a 73-76 duster so I know what i'm looking for. if jay leno is on this website maybe he can send me a pic of his 75.

ok all you guys out there with the parts cars. what I need for a 73-76 duster is the moulded rubber that goes at the top of the door jam covers the bottom of the window frame where it attaches to the door jam. you can see it in #10 post that clhyer took his time to post for me which I thank you again. someone out there has to have a set of these laying around. thanks

I have a 74 parts car.
It may have what you need.
Can you be more exact on what you need
as in point to it in the picture.
I'll see if I can get some better pics for you
later on today.

I didn't post the pic. when you take the quarter window out it attaches to the top of roof and bottom on the door jam. to take the 2 screws out of the bottom you have to remove the moulded rubber seal. [door end cap]. I hope this helps. thank you for responding.

Are these what your trying to find?

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 004.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 001.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 117
exactly the ones for the rear window. are they in good shape

still looking for a nice set of these that longarm was good enough to give me a pic of in #16 reply.

heres the ones i have :glasses7:

the light blue one is on the door of the 74 Duster no rubber seal on the quarter window, thew dark blue o car is a 69 Barracude and these are on the quarter panel

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 002.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 003.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 82
the ones on the cuda are what i'm looking for although these won't work. need for 73-76 duster. 70-72 are different. thanks for the pics.

After looking at the pics I've got what you need
PM me I'll throw em in a box with the chrome on Monday

the ones on the cuda are what i'm looking for although these won't work. need for 73-76 duster. 70-72 are different. thanks for the pics.

from what i can see by looking at my 74 its part of the front quarter window seal, NOT a seperate piece(seals up the rear edge of the door glass all the way up )

thanks for responding azmopar but mike440 has a set he'll send with my other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back