"Dr. Death" is .....well.... seriously dead

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because that would go against some people's understanding of what their god wants, and those people -- who in many places are in the majority -- aren't content to conduct themselves in accord with their own beliefs and values; they consider it very important to enforce their chosen religious beliefs on everyone else under the guise of "morality". :roll:
Well said!

Today -assisted suicide.

Twenty years from now - big brother telling you it's your turn to go.

A very, very slippery slope....... Nothing to do with anyone's beliefs.......

Wylde1.

Today: Strawberry ice cream cones.

Twenty years from now: frogs with claws and fangs living in toilets and attacking at random.

A very slippery slope............nothing to do with anyone's beliefs..........

Today -assisted suicide.

Wylde1.

Yup, after reading Wylde's post I said to myself "self get ready, here we go"!!!!!!!:-# and there off.:bball:

Today -assisted suicide.

Wylde1.

Well said !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylde1 View Post
Today -assisted suicide.

Wylde1.

Well said !

X2

I figure right about now Ole " Dr. Death " knows if what he was doing was right or wrong...

Because that would go against some people's understanding of what their god wants, and those people -- who in many places are in the majority -- aren't content to conduct themselves in accord with their own beliefs and values; they consider it very important to enforce their chosen religious beliefs on everyone else under the guise of "morality". :roll:

the u.s. government is god, isn't it????

Oh, no, no, see, it's not hate! It's good Christian love! :roll:

By hate I meant hate on both sides, and yes some Christians do hate, I do not agree with them at all. but Christian love can mean different things to different sides, to one it is love that makes them choose what they do, and to the other it is considered intolerance. I for one am not a judge and will leave the judging to someone else.

Wylde1 has a valid point.

Have you heard of the movie Soylent Green.....:shock:

Just the other day a company came in and pumped my dad full of morphine until he died from it.

That is assisted suicide or murder. More like murder since no one agreed for them to take him out.

Happens all the time.

Everyday people are allowed to murder innocent babies. But they locked this guy up for what he did..

Just the other day a company came in and pumped my dad full of morphine until he died from it.

That is assisted suicide or murder. More like murder since no one agreed for them to take him out.

Happens all the time.

Sorry to ear about your father, are you sueing the Company (I assume a health care company), hospital, hospital staff and attending doctors?

Everyone has the choice and the access to suicide.If you don't have the balls to do it to yourself,then why do you feel that you have the right to put it on anothers shoulders? When you have a terminal illness,why don't you just do it yourself?The reason is-in the back of your mind you know that it is wrong to commit suicide,but if someone else does it then you have them to blame.Don't put christian's heads on the block,that's very gutless.Do it yourself-but if you can't-just blame your non god.

did he help anyone without a request ?

Life is about living , not existing

Sorry to ear about your father, are you sueing the Company (I assume a health care company), hospital, hospital staff and attending doctors?

Nah, life is a journey. Then you die. Or someone kills you. He was terminal, they just gave him a little push. If I had been there I would have regulated the situation. Alas I was not. So, the past is history and the future is all we make of it.

Death is part of life. These days we keep alot of people alive that used to die off. This leads to over population.

Nah, life is a journey. Then you die. Or someone kills you. He was terminal, they just gave him a little push. If I had been there I would have regulated the situation. Alas I was not. So, the past is history and the future is all we make of it.

Death is part of life. These days we keep alot of people alive that used to die off. This leads to over population.

You speak good words Rice, I'm sure your father was/is proud of you.:thumblef:

I'm a fence sitter on this subject and a fence sitter on this thread just trying to make sure it doesn't get nasty personal.:|

Yeah and make a few docs wealthier..and make the living family feel better..

No thx
Anks

And make a few bucks for healthcare.

What ever happened to

MYOFB ?

Mind Your Own F'n Business !!!

IF EVERYONE LIVED BY THAT RULE THIS WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER WORLD TO LIVE IN !!

I really don't see how his death has led to a "brighter" day for anyone. I'm not sad about the guy dying but not dancing for joy either. The bottom line is in April/March I watched my Grandfather die a very horrific and slow death over a one month period that truly has made me question this whole issue. If a terminally ill person wants to end their life with dignity and without the long and hard suffering then is that not in their rights? Religion aside if it's definitely in a person's sane wishes and in writing then who are we to dictate that they stay on earth while suffering horribly from a terminal illness?

Everyone has the choice and the access to suicide.If you don't have the balls to do it to yourself,then why do you feel that you have the right to put it on anothers shoulders? When you have a terminal illness,why don't you just do it yourself?The reason is-in the back of your mind you know that it is wrong to commit suicide,but if someone else does it then you have them to blame.Don't put christian's heads on the block,that's very gutless.Do it yourself-but if you can't-just blame your non god.

You have never been round somebody that is bed ridden and dying

I don't know of anyone championing his death I can only say that I'm not. I think if I ever became terminally ill I would want to make the final decision to end my life (read: suffering) without Big Brother stopping me. Heck I'd still do it regardless, what are they gonna do? put me in jail!!??!!
I say if the person is able to make a decision on their own, who the hell am I to tell them they gotta try to stay alive and suffer more and continue to be a burden? But what the hell do I know, I'm just a tow truck operator....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back