Drag Project Pics (my other car)

-

Sick Boy

Reaction score
I have posted pics of the 73 Swinger I'm working on,so I thought I'd share some pics of the drag car I'm building.I KNOW it's not a abody,but all the forums for these Neons are filled with jerk offs.The chassis is done,fiberglass front end,doors,dash,trunk.alum. steering column.My plans are to get the lexan windows,fuel system in and get it painted (black) this spring.Then time to work on the engine.

Attachments

• neon 018.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 522
  • neon 001.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 514
  • neon 004.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 522
  • neon 005.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 523
  • neon 006.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 501
  • neon 014.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 530
  • neon 010.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 512
  • neon 008.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 502
Is that a parachute bracket or a bike rack? JK.

I can imagine the jerk offs at the neon forums-probably all ricer **** bashing the Mopars.

Is that a parachute bracket or a bike rack? JK.

I can imagine the jerk offs at the neon forums-probably all ricer **** bashing the Mopars.

LOL....It's a parachute mount,but I have a custom bracket made to enable be to run a 10' chute and a 26" mountain bike....LOL

I went on a fwd forum,and left soon after,no respect for Mopar,or any other company not from over seas.Just wanted to build something different,can't wait to see a guys face at the track after his V-8 Nova gets its *** handed to him by my Neon...LOL

I put my kid to shame with my wifes SRT-4 ACR with a stage 3 kit that he went out and built a nice little Cleaver engine for his Mutt-stang.

My old avatar use to be his old exhaust off his car.

That thing is badass! Big fan of domestic tuners. Now build it to keep up with this guy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCXD8o5JNxQ"]YouTube - 4 Cyl 1980's Turbo Dodge Charger 8.3@168mph - CSCS Cayuga Oct 5th 2008 GuelphRacing.com[/ame]

Sweet....... my son is looking to put a srt 4 in his 87 dakota ???? we will see ..

Attachments

• th_Picture1063.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 295
-
Back