Drag Truck Part 2 "blackmark redemption"

-
everything we have runs and drives
:rolleyes:... There you go taking something I say and making it into your own statement...
Remember we were talking about your hordes of parts new and used and you not wanting the extra motor because of that?....:rolleyes:...

We don't "NEED" any of it...
it's not always about running down there and banging one of those sheep! Some people like to walk down and bang them all meaning you don't have to run the car flat-out crazy to get things accomplished... It's nice to just step on the pedal and Walk on by without breathing heavy...
glad you explained, because all your sheep talk is a little goofy to me...

:rolleyes:... There you go taking something I say and making it into your own statement...
Remember we were talking about your hordes of parts new and used and you not wanting the extra motor because of that?....:rolleyes:...
I've sold or gave away a lot in the last 12 months

Are you planning on sending this truck down the drag strip by remote control?
LOL... just ask your question or make your point. What's with farm animals and remote controls…

yeah, lets go faster than 16's first. LOL. It still has the 318 2bbl in it... :D
Those are obviously Wallace calculator very optimized calculations..
You have to wonder about the extra possibly needed for terrible wind resistance..

Those are obviously Wallace calculator very optimized calculations..
You have to wonder about the extra possibly needed for terrible wind resistance..
I really only use one math to measure my car's efficiency, and that is MPH / 1320. Other than that, it is what it is. No calculator showed my Duster going 13.3's in it's current state, but the ET slip is the voice of truth.

What is that in your avatar? A supermoon? The Star of David?...

That was a shot of the pink moon or whatever they called it a week or two ago. Took it from my front yard. I kinda thinks it’s a cool shot. Tried to get a naked pic of the wife out there at the same time...slept in the motorhome for a few nights after that suggestion.

Live and learn I always say.

That was a shot of the pink moon or whatever they called it a week or two ago. Took it from my front yard. I kinda thinks it’s a cool shot. Tried to get a naked pic of the wife out there at the same time...slept in the motorhome for a few nights after that suggestion.

Live and learn I always say.
If I told her one tenth of the stuff you said about her on this forum you'd be living in that motor home permanent...

Things are starting to settle down "somewhat". Hopefully soon we can get down to the 5.9 magnum and get it together. I'd like to drop it in the truck in the near future... That will challenge the traction and give us a chance to start working on getting the truck to work with a little bit of power.

Got the exhaust hung today off the headers. Nothing fancy, hung a couple of Jegs mufflers from the collector and dumped under the cab. I did it this way because is didn't feel like curving around the gas tank. Little "hummy-rumbly" in the cab, but it's a drag truck! What do you expect! :D

Oh yeah, this exhaust was 20 lbs lighter than the exhaust it replaced. I'm not a fan of the sound of the Jegs chamber mufflers, but I've had them for a few years new in the box (came with a kit or something), so thought the drag truck would be a perfect spot to get rid of them LOL :D Ball and socket collectors are nice to work with when hanging exhaust.
  • From what we roughly figured, we have lost about 220 lbs so far, all by unbolting things. Didn't cut anything up...… yet.. LOL

Last edited:
Got the exhaust hung today off the headers. Nothing fancy, hung a couple of Jegs mufflers from the collector and dumped under the cab. I did it this way because is didn't feel like curving around the gas tank. Little "hummy-rumbly" in the cab, but it's a drag truck! What do you expect! :D

You gotta be kidding! I just came in for a break, been laying under Matt's truck, and that is exactly what we decided to do.
He is using old mufflers and pipe though for now. He has a really tight budget!

-
Back