Drag Truck Part 2 "blackmark redemption"

-
You can make 500 HP with an Edelbrock RPM top end kit that has a hydraulic cam. You have to have around 9 compression, if not you will be around 470 HP.

@318willrun is there any chance you could reveal the 60-foot time on the magic mystery 12 second time slip from the blast of the past...??..

just remember a 440 needs to eat to make 500 HP. They were under headed and under cammed from the factory.
What you are looking for is another 125- 150 HP out of a factory 440 magnum

Wallace calculator says 551hp needed for 10.99 at 3700lbs... (With driver)...
B9909D2D-106A-4A23-9C05-3386985334E3.jpeg

@318willrun is there any chance you could reveal the 60-foot time on the magic mystery 12 second time slip from the blast of the past...??..
nope, and I actually have regrets of even posting it. Actually, I picked a 12 second ET because you specifically stated 12's. LOL

nope, and I actually have regrets of even posting it. Actually, I picked a 12 second ET because you specifically stated 12's. LOL
Because that's the best you got...
will you please stop that misleading make you think that you have something better kind of BS...
Also good morning....:D...

just remember a 440 needs to eat to make 500 HP. They were under headed and under cammed from the factory.
What you are looking for is another 125- 150 HP out of a factory 440 magnum
We will never know for sure because it won't get dyno'ed. But I do know the torque curve is probably just as important to me because of the truck

Woop! Woop!!!:thumbsup:...
Only bought one, the one that runs. Has a decent spread bore Holley on it that somebody replaced the TQ at sometime. Got the tranny too. The other one got away on him (meaning he runs a junk yard and they were supposed to scrap the RV but scrapped the whole thing).

Only bought one, the one that runs. Has a decent spread bore Holley on it that somebody replaced the TQ at sometime. Got the tranny too. The other one got away on him (meaning he runs a junk yard and they were supposed to scrap the RV but scrapped the whole thing).
:elmer:....

actually, I was sort of sorry I agreed to both of the anyways, because I have enough junk sitting around. I'm trying to thin some of this stuff out, so glad I didn't get the 2nd motor.

Disassemble it and take it to the machine shop for Block prep.. buy a 440 source stroker kit and rockers.... Some TTI headers... A real man's transmission needing three petals.. and a Dana 60 to fit one of your Dusters... And pow!!!...
And your son will be chasing you with his scat pack...

actually, I was sort of sorry I agreed to both of the anyways, because I have enough junk sitting around. I'm trying to thin some of this stuff out, so glad I didn't get the 2nd motor.
You're going to end up like jab three tons of junk and no energy to touch it..
Or just flat-out overwhelmed...

Disassemble it and take it to the machine shop for Block prep.. buy a 440 source stroker kit and rockers.... Some TTI headers... A real man's transmission needing three petals.. and a Dana 60 to fit one of your Dusters... And pow!!!...
And your son will be chasing you with his scat pack...
Ummm…. if we are talking about my Dusters, I wouldn't need all that... lol

Ummm…. if we are talking about my Dusters, I wouldn't need all that... lol
We don't "NEED" any of it...
it's not always about running down there and banging one of those sheep! Some people like to walk down and bang them all meaning you don't have to run the car flat-out crazy to get things accomplished... It's nice to just step on the pedal and Walk on by without breathing heavy...

-
Back