Drag Truck Part 2 "blackmark redemption"

-
Four times per page...:rolleyes:...
We can go back and forth on your thread...
but I'm not installing Demon Carbs, so the reviews on them would be irrelevant on my threads. I just thought I'd share some info on the reviews man, and let you know they are rich OOTB. Trying to be helpful.

but I'm not installing Demon Carbs, so the reviews on them would be irrelevant on my threads. I just thought I'd share some info on the reviews man, and let you know they are rich OOTB. Trying to be helpful.
disagreed in your own words just above there you said you were mocking me which you posted twice about that then again about mocking me and again I asked if we could keep the subject on tuning the carburetors. This is your thread to have fun and I told you the thread for massive reconstruction we can have that kind of conversation on that thread if you would like. when you start a technical thread for some help with your car which of course you've already stated you never need help tuning your car so that probably won't happen...

disagreed in your own words just above there you said you were mocking me which you posted twice about that then again about mocking me and again I asked if we could keep the subject on tuning the carburetors. This is your thread to have fun and I told you the thread for massive reconstruction we can have that kind of conversation on that thread if you would like. when you start a technical thread for some help with your car which of course you've already stated you never need help tuning your car so that probably won't happen...
and I'll tell you again, when you buy this site from Joey, you can tell me where to post. Until then, breathe easy big guy.... :D LOL

And you continue to harass my thread...
Look, you've had 3 threads on those carbs, and the same 4 people offering suggestions. Whatever help you are going to get from this site you got in your first thread. Nothing new, nothings changed.

Pretty please with a cherry on top get bent!! Lol...
bent push rod..… that was going to be my trophy for winning the 2019 race, but I didn't get it - - - - - - yet.

Look, you've had 3 threads on those carbs, and the same 4 people offering suggestions. Whatever help you are going to get from this site you got in your first thread. Nothing new, nothings changed.
And I appreciate the same four people trying there best to give me good suggestions. you know they may ponder on it a little bit and have something else and someone else may see something that they say and give a good idea as well, but if they have to Wade through all of your banter it's not likely going to happen..

bent push rod..… that was going to be my trophy for winning the 2019 race, but I didn't get it - - - - - - yet.
Yet!? You know that ain't going to happen...that old geezers had all those cars and all that stuff for all these years and today he's going to make it happen? Lol not likely. Probably just going to keep collecting parts... I have way too many customers like this that collect parts and collect parts and never get around to it and their biggest saying and every one of them says it "was gonna" ... got triplicates of everything and can't find nothing... It just keeps getting buried in the piles of everything... I'm sure he was gonna.....

And I appreciate the same four people trying there best to give me good suggestions. you know they may ponder on it a little bit and have something else and someone else may see something that they say and give a good idea as well, but if they have to Wade through all of your banter it's not likely going to happen..
yeah, PHR, YR, fishman67 won't post because of 2 remarks from me. You do know, often they give my posts "likes and agrees." I'm not chasing them away.... LOL And a couple of guys that give a word of encouragement "jpar, you got this", will still do so, but your not getting any breakthrough advice from them post. At least I'm talking about you and your carbs on your thread. Why are we talking about Demon carbs and hurt feelings on my drag truck thread??? LOL

Yet!? You know that ain't going to happen...that old geezers had all those cars and all that stuff for all these years and today he's going to make it happen? Lol not likely. Probably just going to keep collecting parts... I have way too many customers like this that collect parts and collect parts and never get around to it and their biggest saying and every one of them says it "was gonna" ... got triplicates of everything and can't find nothing... It just keeps getting buried in the piles of everything... I'm sure he was gonna.....
2020.... this will be the year :)

yeah, PHR, YR, fishman67 won't post because of 2 remarks from me. You do know, often they give my posts "likes and agrees." I'm not chasing them away.... LOL And a couple of guys that give a word of encouragement "jpar, you got this", will still do so, but your not getting any breakthrough advice from them post. At least I'm talking about you and your carbs on your thread. Why are we talking about Demon carbs and hurt feelings on my drag truck thread??? LOL
First off I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt by your competition not showing up... Those people that you mention had some very breakthrough insights and I'm appreciative of their help. I'm also appreciative of your help as well and would like "asking" with cherries on top to keep it that way...
And if you want to do our back and forth ritual let's save it for a different thread again with cherries on top...

First off I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt by your competition not showing up... Those people that you mention had some very breakthrough insights and I'm appreciative of their help. I'm also appreciative of your help as well and would like "asking" with cherries on top to keep it that way...
And if you want to do our back and forth ritual let's save it for a different thread again with cherries on top...
LOL.... go get something done …. :D I'm going out to do the same... LOL

2020.... this will be the year :)
Toke.gif

LOL.... go get something done …. :D I'm going out to do the same... LOL
today and tomorrow it's the 65 Malibu I'm about to take off here in a little bit. It's a beautiful car and the guy has a really super nice garage lift and set up. Just a big crap load of triplicate parts and a lot of was gonna... just like you stated in the past me and you are the cure for was gonna! LOL...

-
Back