Drag Week 2022 streaming now...

-
lol.. yea the big thing is trailer burnouts.. one town the mayor was in a meeting about repaving the roads.. the mayor came out and bitched about not being to hear because of the trailer burnouts..lol

lol.. yea the big thing is trailer burnouts.. one town the mayor was in a meeting about repaving the roads.. the mayor came out and bitched about not being to hear because of the trailer burnouts..lol

Good way to end the event. Someone does that, automaticly get booted

So is that doing a burnout inside your own car hauler? Confused
Cars on drag week, sic week, Rocky Mountain race week, etc are not allowed to have chase crews or trailer their cars. So they must carry what they need with them in the race vehicle or in a small utility sized trailer. So on the route, driving between tracks, trailer burnouts for cameras along the way have become common. And a lot of fun.
:lol:

371EE53D-6086-49D2-BC62-394A6AA2554C.png

Cars on drag week, sic week, Rocky Mountain race week, etc are not allowed to have chase crews or trailer their cars. So they must carry what they need with them in the race vehicle or in a small utility sized trailer. So on the route, driving between tracks, trailer burnouts for cameras along the way have become common. And a lot of fun.
:lol:

View attachment 1715989336
Aha! Thank you. And yeah that does look like fun.

Watch any of the 1320video uploads on you tube from any of the drag and drive events. Their cameras have influenced many many black tracks on back roads by race cars with trailers.

I would love to hear about the car combo’s. Several mopars running mid 8’s - low 10’s.

And the crazy Honda running 150mph - mid 10’s

Tomorrow’s the big day

I had a great time when I went a few years ago… would go again but it is hard to find someone who wants to spend a week in an old car…

So why did they DQ the green Turbo Duster that was leading all week in big block power adder(with a small block that was over the cube limit for small block, so tech put him in Big Block). Seemed like a cool dude, talked to him Tuesday

86183545-3078-4B59-BDA2-09F519A76D01.jpeg

-
Back