Drag Week Duster chassis is completed...

-
Looking good. NOW I know this car! I read and stared at last months HOT ROD magazine several times looking at the article!

Hey Darryl - Good luck man! I'm so psyched you are doing this! You are representing all of us in a way...cant wait to see what happens. It's a ragged edge we all know, and there are some heavy hitters in this game, so I for one will be pulling for you the whole time. Thanks for sharing the build on FABO! I hope you can give all those Chev's a big :finga: for us...in a sporting way of course.

Lookin real good:salute::prayer::prayer::prayer: When the laptop ain't tune'in,,,,,,we expect on the road updates so we can follow the madness:toothy9:With pictures of courseO:)

Hey Darryl - Good luck man! I'm so psyched you are doing this! You are representing all of us in a way...cant wait to see what happens. It's a ragged edge we all know, and there are some heavy hitters in this game, so I for one will be pulling for you the whole time. Thanks for sharing the build on FABO! I hope you can give all those Chev's a big :finga: for us...in a sporting way of course.

Thanks and I will try my best....

I was digging the old school racing paint patina. Was thinking it would look cool with the old original paint and the high tech modern chassis and engine. Anyways I'm sure it's going to look great with the new paint. Good luck with the racing. I think we are all hoping you make waves with your A body Mopar.

I was digging the old school racing paint patina. Was thinking it would look cool with the old original paint and the high tech modern chassis and engine. Anyways I'm sure it's going to look great with the new paint. Good luck with the racing. I think we are all hoping you make waves with your A body Mopar.

Thanks man,

Your not the only one to say that about the old custome paint job she use to have. After I step back, and assess my build, I see where everybody is coming from; but taking it back to the original paint scheme with the vinyl top and original style decals will be more along the line of what I want. You see soon enough...

DJ

A little taste for all the people keeping up with the build...

Attachments

• Top.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 421
  • Picture 004.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 430
  • 100_0459.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 427
  • 100_0463.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 407
  • 100_0465.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 418
this thing is SO BAD ASSS!!! i saw a little feature on it in the latest engine masters. i cant wait to read about it in the mags after drag week!!! your gonna kill it for the mopar crew!!!

this thing is SO BAD ASSS!!! i saw a little feature on it in the latest engine masters. i cant wait to read about it in the mags after drag week!!! your gonna kill it for the mopar crew!!!

I didn't know I had a write up in there. Will have to check it out. What is the date on the Engine Masters issue?

I was thinkin' it needs a HEMI....... til' I saw this picture !

Them B1 holes make my ported MAX WEDGIES look like some smogged out 350 chevy choker ports !!!

For an intake will you be using a custom sheetmetal Crossram blowin' through a pair of Dominators ?

Attachments

• 100_0465.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 340
  • 014 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 343
I was thinkin' it needs a HEMI....... til' I saw this picture !

Them B1 holes make my ported MAX WEDGIES look like some smogged out 350 chevy choker ports !!!

For an intake will you be using a custom sheetmetal Crossram blowin' through a pair of Dominators ?

I'm using the B1 single four manifold but it has been port matched to the heads. I have a 106mm Mike Moran throttle body and Wilson Elbow but changes have been made to run a 5" V-band throttle body and a custom fab elbow. Should have pictures of it here soon enough.

you never dissappoint me........and certainly... I'm not alone!

can't wait to see more....ought to be a frickin' handfull...just like you planned...

With you and Hemidart528 roaming the streets of the good old USA it looks like Ma Mopar will be being brought back to her proper place as the Baddest Car's on the Planet.

Thanks for representing, i'll just get my little Hemi out of the way for you guys. lol

-
Back