Drag Week Unlimited Duster

-
I only play on the track and cruise the streets... That nova has the whole world gunning for him. I'll be sitting back hoping he can beat them all...
Yeah haha I know, it's all setup anyways and he just got beat. Your car is awesome. I should have just started a SC build from the start. Oh well, I will play with the stroker for awhile then throw a PC on it later.

Set up for some hits here the first of August. I think we are set up to do some really fast passes now. Chassis digitally scaled and we think we got the cross firing issue solved. I'll let you know the skinny when I get it...

New car blues is crazy but we are getting faster... Couple more issue to tackle before really turning her loose.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRP_lDV32IY&feature=share&list=UUU6ktjSdNsJpGH_cB58zUSQ"]DJ duster twin f2 prochargers - YouTube[/ame]

DJ, as allways your car looks and runs awsome, can't wait to follow the action at Drag Week.
Good luck with the tuning.
Bob

I think this crew will be good with that. Now get out there and represent. lol

I think the most important things is to fix the taillight! ;) ;)

Love the vids, keep 'em coming.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Any chance for the duster to make it up to Norwalk sept 13,14 & 15th???? for monster mopar world finals????? That would be a crowd pleaser !!!!!!!! Steve

I beleve Eddie will be at Drag week but running N/A. Instead of unlimited.

"Friends" with him on FB.....he is indeed running N/A with a big cube Predator headed wedge drinking 89 octane.....

Any chance for the duster to make it up to Norwalk sept 13,14 & 15th???? for monster mopar world finals????? That would be a crowd pleaser !!!!!!!! Steve

Drag week ends on September 13 with a possible rain day on the 14th...
I do want to make the monster though...

-
Back