Drag Week Unlimited Duster

-
Sorry to read about this.....hope you can get it sorted and bullet proof in the near future.

Hey, think of it this way. Now you have an entire year to practice once you get everything sorted out.

Are we going to see you in Norwalk?????????? I need to see that car in person--Steve

The list is real correct? But i believe the tv show recordings are stagged on closed roads

Naw,

Not looking to play out on the streets anymore. Had my run ins with the law but those were in my singles days. Got to boys I have to be around for...

Same, 20 yrs ago it was fun, but dangerous and expensive. I enjoy the show for what it is,,,good entertainment. Looking forward to seeing your car in drag week, I have heard the Street Outlaw guys might take another crack at it this year. Maybe they will get farther then the parking lot this time,,,lol. It would be sweet to see the Duster smoke anyone of their cars.

The list is real correct? But i believe the tv show recordings are stagged on closed roads

There is a real list, but from what I read the list on the show isn't the real one. Race locations are closed off, no actual worries of being busted. The un-reality TV drama has to be added of course. The races are real, but they way discovery channel edits the footage is horrible. And the F1 race car sound effects suck.

It's been 6 months? WHAT'S HAPPENING?! Is everything alright? Inquiring minds want to know.

If you guys are wanting to keep up with DJs bad *** machine, he has a wicked page up of Facebook that is almost updated daily. Great stuff on there.
Just search Dusterdj and like his page.

It's there Mad Dart..... not sure why you can't find it.

My bad guys,

I have kept real time updates on my facebook fan page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dusterdj/1375358106030103.

Trying to brand this damn thing because it is costing me way too much money. lol I'm sure you all understand my pain, but here is the scoop:

Sent the B1's in and had them thoroughly checked, there was nothing wrong with them. Found the problem in the head gasket. On the underside of the gasket you could see between 3 and 5 it was blown. So, got new gaskets and freshly gone through heads, we slapped it all back together and took it to the dyno. At the beginning of the pull, she sounded like nothing I ever heard before. Oh yeah, 5 inch bull horns had been installed by now. With 3 ft flames shooting out I surely thought she was about to lay down a total scary number but,,,,,,,,,,,,,, snapped a rod. It hurt my billet crank also but it can be fixed. Thought a little bit about it and did not know why I wasted my time playing around, so I hollered at momma and got her blessing. This is currently happening now. Building me a Millennium Stage V Hemi with a top fuel crank. Rotating assembly is getting balanced now, but I have these pictures for you guys. I'm sure this motor will make power with the best of them...

The one in the center is the Old Rod

-
Back