Drag Week Unlimited Duster

-
fack me. i started reading this and was like ive seen this car on youtube, in the last hour ive joined your fb page and am totally blown away by what you doing, sick as **** man

Awesome build! You should go to that 405 gang on street outlaws and show them what a REAL MoPar can do!!!!!

Rather take my chances on the track rather than on the street. Once she's lined out they will not want to race me at the track and I refuse to race on the street. So, it will most likely never happen.

If I had a ride like that you couldn't pay me enough to risk it driving on the crap streets. Take the risk of getting your car taken away or running it into a pole? I got a feeling the op has nothing to prove!

love the build cant wait to see the results, maybe they will have some kind of race at the tracks with no times around there so mopar can represent , good luck:D

If I had a ride like that you couldn't pay me enough to risk it driving on the crap streets. Take the risk of getting your car taken away or running it into a pole? I got a feeling the op has nothing to prove!

Very true, also they are trying to get a new law passed where if you get caught in Oklahoma street racing, you go to jail and your car gets crushed. I think Cali has that law and to any racer that would be devastating.

love the build cant wait to see the results, maybe they will have some kind of race at the tracks with no times around there so mopar can represent , good luck:D

There is one coming up. Oklahoma Street Car Shootout in April @ Tulsa Raceway park. If everything goes as planned, I hope to make that event.

Rather take my chances on the track rather than on the street. Once she's lined out they will not want to race me at the track and I refuse to race on the street. So, it will most likely never happen.

With something this nasty,( and the money , & commitment involved, I wouldn't) I like to street race, 12-10 second street cars, not anything, like this.(J.M.O.)

that street car shootout would be the ticket, if they would all go to something like that and advertise and do no times, the crowd and money would be amazing, I just hope to see that silver duster on top of it all:blob:

Drive on the street, race on the track.
Isn't that what a muscle car is supposed to do?

I meant racing on the streets. I'm all for cruising a fast car down to a car show. There was a guy around here with a twin turbo high 7 car that would take it all over the city.

Very true, also they are trying to get a new law passed where if you get caught in Oklahoma street racing, you go to jail and your car gets crushed. I think Cali has that law and to any racer that would be devastating.

I know they can impound your car and take it to auction in most states if they want to be jerks. When I raced it was before I rebuilt my motor for the first time but now I have too much into the car personally to see it being towed off against my will.

-
Back