Drag Week Unlimited Duster

-
Beautiful job on the paint and graphics. I'm also a fan of factory style stripes on street/strip cars - those stylists in the '60s and '70s knew what they were doin.

Beautiful job on the paint and graphics. I'm also a fan of factory style stripes on street/strip cars - those stylists in the '60s and '70s knew what they were doin.

Yes Sir you right. That was the plan the whole time... The looks is right were I want it though... Thanks

Thanks,

If they ever have a Mopar meet here in Europe let me know. I work in Stuttgart.

Hey, i am around 200 km up north, near Würzburg. If you ever have some spare time come up for a bbq!

Biggest mopar event is first weekend of august in herten / Ruhrgebiet. Unfortunately at the Same time there are public race days at hockenheim race Track....i will be there i think. I will keep you updated, pn me if you want!

You work for the automobile industry there? I work for the Bosch company.

Michael

Hey, i am around 200 km up north, near Würzburg. If you ever have some spare time come up for a bbq!

Biggest mopar event is first weekend of august in herten / Ruhrgebiet. Unfortunately at the Same time there are public race days at hockenheim race Track....i will be there i think. I will keep you updated, pn me if you want!

You work for the automobile industry there? I work for the Bosch company.

Michael

Yeah man,

Keep me in the groove for sure... The fam and I need to see more of Germany and we might take you up on that offer... I need to see some drag racing though.

You are not going to actually race that work of art are you??? Turned out beautiful. Nothing like a purpose built automobile.....

Thanks,

If they ever have a Mopar meet here in Europe let me know. I work in Stuttgart.

Not exactly in your backyard but there's the Mopar Euronats at Santa Pod 26th-28th July. It's grown to be a pretty big deal over the years.

Racing pretty much non-stop too.

Not exactly in your backyard but there's the Mopar Euronats at Santa Pod 26th-28th July. It's grown to be a pretty big deal over the years.

Racing pretty much non-stop too.

Thanks for the info... I will see if I can work this into my schedule... Things will be tight because all resources are reserved for Drag Week this September..

This show is currently happening, but this is how we stand as of now @ the World of Wheels 2013...
DSC_0111_zps898f37da.jpg

DSC_0108_zps3fb4ba17.jpg

DSC_0103_zps0c487c60.jpg

DSC_0102_zpsb3c612be.jpg

DSC_0101_zps474fea50.jpg

DSC_0107_zps85620e6b.jpg

DSC_0092_zps593cbc25.jpg

DSC_0098_zps467caa95.jpg

-
Back