dream car

-
1971 Dodge Dart Demon Sizzler 340 4 Speed. Radio Delete. Bucket seats. Blank interior. No A/C. Plum Crazy Purple with Sizzler stripe package. Sizzler rallies.

Im in love just thinking about it<3333

Willys gasser with 392 Hemi
Kinda like this one:

willys.jpg

I was just about to start a thread just like this. Great minds think alike. But how can you pick just one? Damn near impossible, I say.

My pick today would be a 1970 Super Bird. I'm wanting to build a clone real bad these days.

My previous choices are:
1971 'Cuda convertible
1970 Challenger convertible
1970 Dodge Charger
1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst
2010 SRT/8 Challenger
1971 Dodge Super Bee
1975 Plymouth RoadRunner
1978 'Lil Red Express
2005 Ram SRT/10 quad cab
1996 Indy Ram

And the list goes on and on and on.......

Wylde1.

1970_plymouth_super_bird_3-800-600.jpg

131717-1sm.jpg

1970-Dodge-Challenger-RT-Convertible-Pink-Side-sy.jpg

fm3070_04.jpg

3829951067_8af1be59ec_b.jpg

pinkchally.jpg

all steel 32 ford 3 window coupe with suicide doors, blown 426hemi, 4 speed. Black with flames of course!! And the fenders have to be removed as well as the hood!

I was just about to start a thread just like this. Great minds think alike. But how can you pick just one? Damn near impossible, I say.

1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst
attachment.php

MMMM. That'd be the second one in line cuz I love that car. Though, I can see that I probably wont end up being fortunate enough to end up with one.

71 Cuda convert, Plum Crazy, New 6.4 Hemi twin turbo's 1000 horse, 6 speed, dana 60.

I really want a 2010 SRT8 Challenger 6 speed with an all aluminum 426ci blown and intercooled Kenn Bell supercharged Hemi....Of course, all the top end suspension and drive train mods, complete with a rollcage, fiberglass hood and deck lid...Some of you hate the new chally, but I absolutely am in love with it, and one day, I WILL own one...

70 cuda, charcoal color, viper engine with the t56, wild suspension. want to beat those ferrari and lambo guys in the corners and highways. one day ill build it

2010 Challenger SRT8 Black with flat black hood 6 speed. But I do have my dream dart already 1969 GTS 340 4 speed in my garage.

One of the rare multimillion dollar Bugatti's so I can sell it and retire with money left over to build any Mopars I want!
Mark

Custom Dart.

67 swinger with 70 Dart front sheetmetal. 73 Dart doors without vent windows - Flared full wheel openings like 70 Duster - Center exhaust through license plate opening in 67 bumper and license plate boxed into the trunklid - XV motorsports for suspension (max stage available) - tt aluminum headed 340 with efi and viper 6 speed - white with black bee stripe - flat hood with 72 cuda scoops.

1971 Hemicuda Convertible, 4spd w/shaker. Don't care about the color, has been my dream car for 15 years and I have riden in one!

I've got to say a Pagani Zonda either a Cinque or an R. Amazing vehicles... almost perfection.

Panther pink Yugo with a slant 6............... ahhhh----------yeahhh...

I saw on craigslist an offenhouser four barrel intake for a slant six with the Yugo mods already on it, i'd jump if I were you, don't think they made but 4 of them! It was the one raced by I.M. Anidiott!

I really like the 68 Dodge Monaco 500 but also would love to own a 62 Chrysler 300 H convertible

My dream car I would like to have back 8)
Mine was Lemon Twist Yellow, Yep!! I have thought about it,
This body with a 383 4 speed bone stock 8)

DSC00136%20%28Custom%29.JPG

Wow Haha nice answers and a few mopar traiters! Haha what shall we do with them captain? Drive a Toyota?

-
Back