-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70-duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
i am looking for a driveshaft for my 70 duster with a 340/727/8.75 combo. Let me know if you have one or perhaps the length I would need so I can have one made.

For a 70-73 Duster with a 340/727/8.75 setup the drive shaft center to center to center is 44.99 (reference attachment). Part number: 2883690

Drive Shaft Casting Info.JPG

Excuse the interruption but ....
Hey Loco, would you have a 904 driveshaft. Same deal above except I have a 904 in a small block Duster w/a 8-3/4.

Excuse the interruption but ....
Hey Loco, would you have a 904 driveshaft. Same deal above except I have a 904 in a small block Duster w/a 8-3/4.
Rumblefish, that is the exact driveshaft I have and it is all brand new. I had to have it made for my car and then I blew the transmission so I decided to upgrade my trans. I will sell you this one once I get the correct one for my application. But it's gonna be a few weeks cause I have to send my new trans out to be rebuilt and order the correct torque converter for it as well. Plus have the time to put it in the car. If you find one sooner that's fine too.

Rumblefish, that is the exact driveshaft I have and it is all brand new. I had to have it made for my car and then I blew the transmission so I decided to upgrade my trans. I will sell you this one once I get the correct one for my application. But it's gonna be a few weeks cause I have to send my new trans out to be rebuilt and order the correct torque converter for it as well. Plus have the time to put it in the car. If you find one sooner that's fine too.
Just found out that the guy that built my driveshaft said he will just cut mine down. Sorry.

Just found out that the guy that built my driveshaft said he will just cut mine down. Sorry.

Slip spline yoke is different between a 727 and 904. PM me know if you'd still like me to check on shipping.

ive got a 904 drive shaft out of a 65 barracuda with a 904 I also have thew hole 273 dive tain , 904 , and 7 1/4 rearend I have 3 drive shafts but don't know what sslip yolks are on them I would just need a # center to center of joints if just the shaft wanted

I know a guy that has a driveline complete from end to end out of a 70' 340, 8.75 for $100, p.m if you need his contact info. He is located in Vancouver, Washington. He also has a heater core for $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back