Driving drunk, big crash on HER way to HER wedding, arrested for DUI Geezus

-
I think the collision caused by the sudden stoping of the drivers in front of her, then caused her to bump her head , and she just has a concussion.

Spoken like a true asshole. I guess you missed the part where the bump caused her to have a POINT THREE SOMETHING BA (.354)

She says she takes prescribed meds for her to be calm. And with all her wedding making her stressed, she took 2. Also drank on them as well. So was drunk and drugged. She even says more than once she is not supossed tp drive on them, maker's her sleepy.
So my guess (wild one) 2 Valume or Xanex (sp?)

Either way there was no way she should been behind the wheel. Don’t care how drunk or stoned you are you always know when you shouldn’t be behind the wheel. Go ahead call me a lier but you know it’s true

To be honest. I doubt this was her first time driving hammered. It just happened to be her wedding day.
Or maybe it wasn't and she just thought it was.

Thanks for posting this video.
I watched it start to finish.
In a nutshell, she was proven to be lying about several things.

She was not going to her wedding.
She wasn't even engaged.
She was in fact drinking that morning more than a glass of Champagne to the point of a blood alcohol reading of .354
She didn't recall correctly the accident details.

The fact of the matter is IMHO, she got off with a fairly light sentence for the severity of the situation.
And If I were her boyfriend, I would have said ''Adios'' to her and the relationship.

Takes one to know one……..
And what is your problem? ray decided sometime back to become a gigantic motherfuckin asshole. Are you his son? Maybe you could remind the old drunk that nobody dragged him here, kicking and screaming

She was in fact drinking that morning more than a glass of Champagne to the point of a blood alcohol reading of .354

.354 jeebus. isn't like .400 dead?

i remember a news story of a mom dropping her daughter off at school and getting into an argument over parking that wound up with the cops responding and she was popped for something like .375

.354 jeebus. isn't like .400 dead?

i remember a news story of a mom dropping her daughter off at school and getting into an argument over parking that wound up with the cops responding and she was popped for something like .375
Should be. .354 means her blood alcohol percentage was 3.54%. That's pretty incredible.

And what is your problem? ray decided sometime back to become a gigantic motherfuckin asshole. Are you his son? Maybe you could remind the old drunk that nobody dragged him here, kicking and screaming
You know. You're right I apologize. I'm not used to trying to speak with an intellectual vacuum like you.
Please seek help! Seriously!!!
I'm not the one here with a drinking problem. Matter of FACT and you can ask the members I spent A few days at Carlisle with. I DON'T DRINK., and I'm less then a week out from major surgery.
Only pain meds I'm on are Tylenol. So don't go down that road.
Final word of advice, if you don't want your threads trashed.
Stop throwing garbage comments at members because you don't like their comments.
I sent you a PM yesterday.
I guess your to much of a coward to respond there.
I'm done here. On this thread anyway. See you on your next one. Unless you want to man up and respond to the Pm.
Probably not though, most attention whores wouldn't.

Did not know where else to put this..............

Representing my city in true Tucson fashion!!

I had a suspicion she was full of it, but then at the end of the video, the narrator summarized and showed that she was traveling southbound on Thornydale at Orange Grove Rd. She said her wedding was off of Tangerine, which is at least 10 miles NORTH of Orange Grove.

"Yer going the wrong way lady...."

You know. You're right I apologize. I'm not used to trying to speak with an intellectual vacuum like you.
Please seek help! Seriously!!!
I'm not the one here with a drinking problem. Matter of FACT and you can ask the members I spent A few days at Carlisle with. I DON'T DRINK., and I'm less then a week out from major surgery.
Only pain meds I'm on are Tylenol. So don't go down that road.
Final word of advice, if you don't want your threads trashed.
Stop throwing garbage comments at members because you don't like their comments.
I sent you a PM yesterday.
I guess your to much of a coward to respond there.
I'm done here. On this thread anyway. See you on your next one. Unless you want to man up and respond to the Pm.
Probably not though, most attention whores wouldn't.
If you don't want to be an asshole, if you don't want to get trashed, stop throwing asshole comments at other members. YOU started this. YOU and your bottle. YOU and your drugs, liquor, YOU and your asshole attitude.

If you don't want to be an asshole, if you don't want to get trashed, stop throwing asshole comments at other members. YOU started this. YOU and your bottle. YOU and your drugs, liquor, YOU
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Were you bo-rn an asshole, or did you work at it your whole life?
Either way it worked out fine, 'cause you're an ***-hole tonight

Yes you're an A-SSHOLE, and don't you try to blame it on me
You deserve all the credit, you're an asshole tonight

You were an assho-le yesterday, you're an ***-hole tonight
And I've got a feeling, you'll be an asshole the rest of your life

And I was talking to your mother, just the other night
I told her I thought you were an asshole, she said "yes, I think you're right"

Were you bo-rn an asshole, or did you work at it your whole life?
Either way it worked out fine, 'cause you're an ***-hole tonight

-
Back