dropped 50lbs. 40 more to go.

-
Well in Nov. 2013 i got on the scale and weighed in at 297lbs. i am only 30 yrs old. i was pretty disgusted with myself. i decided to get my fat lazy *** back into the gym. I started my lifting/cardio regimen on Nov. 3rd. I go 6 nights a week. lift weights 4 of the 6 nights and do my 1 1/2hr cardio every night. i have dropped a total of 54lbs as of 1/10/14. got another 40lbs to go. looking to get down to my goal weight of 200lbs. that will be nearly 100lb drop. pretty stoked for the E.T. drop at the strip too.

me right before started working out.

Me this morning. (sorry for partial male nudity)

loosing the weight is prob one of the most difficult things i have ever done. will post more pics when im down to my fight weight. lol

wow what a great job you did. I need somebody to kick me in the *** and get me to hit the gym again. 200 is also my target goal, which i have a long way to go seeing how i am at 345 now. but any way keep it up and i hope you hit your goal. mopar65:cheers:

Way to go:cheers:
Keep up the good work,
C

That's awesome,keep up the good work. Nice to be able to cut your ET but most importantly you are adding years to your life. How did you arrive at a figure of 200 lbs. ? You look about 6' 2-3" ,seems like 200 is kind of light,just sayin.

Great work! I have dropped 40 lbs over the past year. Another 10-15, and I'll be satisfied.

Great job younggun! The hardest part was getting started, keep it up, your body will thank you. Hope you can inspire more people to get into shape.

I can't say for sure if it's him, but this certainly resembles younggun2.0! No offense intended! Lol...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 161
...................Awesome, u do us proud........my Dr. always asks me if I think about exercising........I give him the same answer everytime....yes, I think about it...........kim..............

I can't say for sure if it's him, but this certainly resembles younggun2.0! No offense intended! Lol...

attachment.php

Ever notice that, very often, the best looking chicks take pity onthe "least fortunate looking" people?

:poke:

j/k

That's awesome,keep up the good work. Nice to be able to cut your ET but most importantly you are adding years to your life. How did you arrive at a figure of 200 lbs. ? You look about 6' 2-3" ,seems like 200 is kind of light,just sayin.

im only 5' 10" so 200lbs should have me pretty lean and still have the muscle mass that i want. I have done this before and when i was down to 195-200 i was in great shape. wore a size 34 pant and was pretty lean.

At least the guy in the last picture wore a "hair bra" so we didn't have to see man boobs....

That could be his 'stunt double'...

The double is a carnie in his spare time....

"Joe Dirt"....

-
Back