dropped 50lbs. 40 more to go.

-

younggun2.0

Reaction score
Well in Nov. 2013 i got on the scale and weighed in at 297lbs. i am only 30 yrs old. i was pretty disgusted with myself. i decided to get my fat lazy *** back into the gym. I started my lifting/cardio regimen on Nov. 3rd. I go 6 nights a week. lift weights 4 of the 6 nights and do my 1 1/2hr cardio every night. i have dropped a total of 54lbs as of 1/10/14. got another 40lbs to go. looking to get down to my goal weight of 200lbs. that will be nearly 100lb drop. pretty stoked for the E.T. drop at the strip too.

me right before started working out.

Me this morning. (sorry for partial male nudity)

loosing the weight is prob one of the most difficult things i have ever done. will post more pics when im down to my fight weight. lol

Great work, man. Keep it up. I know how hard it is to do. I went from 357 to 185 but it took nearly two years & I've kept the weight off for four years now. Your doing a great job!

The towel makes you look fat... :)

However, please keep the towel ON!!!

Nice work.

Nice. Biggest thing is portion control and diet. That's probably the hardest part too. At least it wS for me. Once you start seeing results things get easier because the results are motivation.

Keep it up. You have to feel great compared to before. I took 40 off and ca. Run around like I'm 20 again. It's a great feeling.

Congratulations!
How did you change your eating?

I am trying my best to loose fat and not loose all my muscle mass with it. i have always been a bigger/stronger guy.

I eat a ton of protein. like 200g or more a day. i stopped eating all empty calories. example; soda pop, sports drinks, juice, sweets.

i havnt touched fast food in 2 months.

normal diet for the day.

breakfast;

1 greek yogurt
1 banana/apple/orange

mid morning snack:

either protein bar or shake

Lunch:

Largest meal of the day, usually some sort of meat, baked chicken breast, fish or lean beef.

steamed veggies

1 cup brown rice

Mid afternoon snack,

protein bar or beef jerky or some low calorie high protein snack

pre gym snack. i hit gym at about 6:30

either a protein shake or bar

After gym; tons of water, small meal with meat and veggie.

Nice. Biggest thing is portion control and diet. That's probably the hardest part too. At least it wS for me. Once you start seeing results things get easier because the results are motivation.

Keep it up. You have to feel great compared to before. I took 40 off and ca. Run around like I'm 20 again. It's a great feeling.

I will tell you what! my man sure noticed the difference. lets just say that getting healthier makes a big difference in the bedroom. lol

Congratulations on your life style change!! Have your goals written down and always in sight

Lol. My nutritionist always asks me what my goal weight is. I tell her every time I don't have one, I just didn't want to be fat anymore. I see her in a voue weeks. Bet she asks me again. :)

Congrats. The nice thing is that you're doing it right.(vs. those god awful fad diets). So when you do get down to your target weight, it will be harder to get big again. I went through the same thing a few years back. I went from 277 to 194(and now settled to around 200lbs). Its a night and day difference in your energy level.

Keep it up!

Congrats man keep it up good work do it now because when you get older it is a lot harder:prayer:

That's great news!....My highest weight was 585 pounds and I lost about 25 pounds so far but it's not easy!

Attachments

• -fat_guy.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 235
-
Back