Drove to my sons work today 68 cuda!!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Creed called and said that they finished the 68 Barracuda his boss man has and had it at work =P~ So I had to take a peak at it :happy10:
I drove and took this car out on the road many times before he go it from a musician friend of mine, It was all black on black 273 auto car.

Just had to share =P~ Some of you seen it in the paint booth this spring here in the TGIF thread :happy10:

So I brought my camera :happy10: hope you enjoy :happy10: I did =P~

They was having a problem with the trans brake switch I believe
But they uncovered the monster under the hood for me, Look at those valve cover's =P~ to cool 8)

FOR SALE FABO 103.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 106.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 105.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 096.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 094.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 095.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 097.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 098.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 099.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 100.jpg

I bet Creed calls me when he fires it up and put's down some rubber on this big parking lot 8) I will make a video if it happens :cheers:

I knew yall would like it 8)

FOR SALE FABO 104.jpg

wow!!! very cooooooooooooool!!!!!! That car is perfect!!!! Thanks for sharing mike!!!!

Wow, everything about that car is 1st class, no expense spared that I can see at all. I had to wipe the drool off of my key board.

Must be nice to be able to do that!

[/FONT]
Wow can I go for a ride,thanks MeMike.

Ride, Hell! I wanna DRIVE!!!
Hey Mike, if you get a chance to shoot a video while it's alive and angry see if you can get a shot of those rockers rockin' under those valve covers as well.
Just a beautiful car!
Thanks!

Oop's looks like I missed a couple, My son Creed works for this man and engine's inc. I wonder if he is going to Monster Mopar Week End :happy10:
I will have to ask =P~

FOR SALE FABO 101.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 102.jpg

[/FONT]

Ride, Hell! I wanna DRIVE!!!
Hey Mike, if you get a chance to shoot a video while it's alive and angry see if you can get a shot of those rockers rockin' under those valve covers as well.
Just a beautiful car!
Thanks!
You can count on it ocdart, all I need is opportunity :happy10:

Thanks for sharing Mike, you´ve just made my day :cheers:.
Have to admit, I´m a bit jealous on Creed. lol

Nice pair of cars in the first pic Memike! That Barracuda definetly is a sweet looking ride.

Drrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool =P~ Hubba, HuBbA, HUBBA :love7: That is one mighty fine Barracuda. I see Victoria is keeping her distance from that bad boy. Can't wait for a video.

Wylde1.

They finely got the seat set correctly :happy10: and the trans brake working again 8) The steering wheel is about 10'' from my chest and I can reach the fan switches
I took her for a dry run and she runs true and straight and stop's quit well
So they dropped the rear tire pleasure so I could do a short launch and the spring setting was a bit to tight 8) 4th pass I carried the front wheels they said over 20 feet and the linkage is set for half throttle, This fish is going to fly :tongue9: todays test went flawlessly :cheers: here is to the builder that set the suspension :drinkers::drinkers:

-
Back