Dual Quad Manifold for 340

-

blewbyoutobad

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a Dual Quad manifold for a 340. Not the ones for a 273/318 that have small ports. I have looked high and low.
Thanks FABO
Randy in Houston Area

I would start a wanted thread.
This is a strong suggestion of what to do. A subtle warning. We have sale and wanted threads here for a reason. There are site rules to follow and there is a safety net feedback system that should be used.

Dual Quad / Dual plane?

Edelbrock is the only one I have ever seen, but not in the large port.
Offenhauser can make you a dual quad in I think a split single plane, but the runners are short. The “Tall” version is just a raised carb pad.

After that, it’s just tunnel rams and only Weiand makes one today.

Indy Mod Man.
1670614571865.png

http://www.indyheads.com/images/price.2015.12.pdf

340 11-06 e.JPG

yep they ain't cheap but keep your eyes out and you should be able to find one for 1800 to 2500 depending on condition. Glad to help with set up info and mods to make it work better on street and strip courtesy of Direct Connection engineers if you go that way. This motor has been this way since 2005 and gone about 25,000 miles. I'm putting together an Edelbrock D-66 dual quad, dual plane for another motor now. Yep small ports. Are you feeding a 340 or a 408-426 stroker?

Does anyone know of a Dual Quad manifold for a 340. Not the ones for a 273/318 that have small ports. I have looked high and low.
Thanks FABO
Randy in Houston Area
My brother has one on his 70 340 duster that he is going to replace with fuel injection

I will call him tomorrow and find out, I know he wants it back on the road by late spring

My brother has one on his 70 340 duster that he is going to replace with fuel injection
I’d love to hear is opinion and take on the Modman as I’m sure others here as well would like to know how it performs and acts.

I’d love to hear is opinion and take on the Modman as I’m sure others here as well would like to know how it performs and acts.
My brother's car is an ex drag car, he is converting it over to a pro street, I'm interested to see how it works out, I have a 340 Demon, might try it myself

-
Back