Dulcich 408 on dyno - offset heads

-
If he wanted to come back he could do it easily even if banned. I know this because he was banned under “madscientist” & came back as YR. Nothing is stopping him from posting here.
Oh I talked to him, he said yellow rose or nothing, lol. But time will tell, luckily I can just go over to his house and bullshit

Oh I talked to him, he said yellow rose or nothing, lol. But time will tell, luckily I can just go over to his house and bullshit
I tried calling him as per his request that was forwarded to me by a member with no reply.

:wtf:

You tell Wild Rose for me " to go pound sand ". :D

If he wanted to come back he could do it easily even if banned. I know this because he was banned under “madscientist” & came back as YR. Nothing is stopping him from posting here.
I personally would love to have him back. Was he emotional? Yup. Was he outspoken? Yup. Did he know what he was talking about? Yup. If he doesn't rejoin, I'll stop by his shop on my next run to Spokane.

The beer cousin of Buckhorn.

I haven't heard of Buckhorn in years. When I was a kid there was a guy from Kokomo IN that would come down (to KY) the first week of September every year and dove hunt with us. He would bring cases and cases of Buckhorn. I remember sneaking a can out of the cooler and hiding it, then drinking it after everyone was gone. LOL

looks like the motor made 532tq and 578hp, steve is not happy with the results and is going to change some stuff up. no details on that, though he seems to be searching for a pair of 660 center squirters...
just relaying comments he's made on the social media that i've happened to see.

looks like the motor made 532tq and 578hp, steve is not happy with the results and is going to change some stuff up. no details on that, though he seems to be searching for a pair of 660 center squirters...
just relaying comments he's made on the social media that i've happened to see.
Tunnel ram for the win!!!

-
Back