Dulcich or Frieberger connections ?

-
And the fun continues. If and when the fun continues the next step is rearend.

As 8 3/4 costs is through the roof leaning towards Dana 60 and be done. WTH Hell am I thinking other than spending money ?

As others know, spend and have mucho money but . . .

And . . . ?
Well, we went, had a great time, talked to Frieburger briefly but he and Dulcich were both busy filming RKG throughout the day so not a lot of time for gladhanding. I did not talk to Dulcich at all. And really I was joking, I ain’t gonna bother them with this nonsense.

Well, we went, had a great time, talked to Frieburger briefly but he and Dulcich were both busy filming RKG throughout the day so not a lot of time for gladhanding. I did not talk to Dulcich at all. And really I was joking, I ain’t gonna bother them with this nonsense.
DF posted late last week on FB that he had been under the weather.

I have a buddy that knows Dulcich. I was at the Duct Tape drags several months ago but not sure he was there. I did talk with Lucky Costa. Funny, I asked him where his sidekick(Alex) was at. He just rolled his eyes.

As far as those two guys, their fame will only last for so long until another flavor of the week car celeb pops up.

Never met dulcich. Met frieberger a couple of times, kind of blew me off. I got the feeling you need to connect with him on a higher level, like have popular you tube channel, build race cars or hotrods at an established shop or have a car he lusts for and wants to buy. That said, I’m sure he is approached by thousands of folks that are “just fans”. Finigan was more personable. They have slapped alot of cars together, but they aren’t pouring over their cars with intimacy or the cutting edge of technology. You don’t see them at the dragstrip 4 times a week beating a dead horse. They are just car crazed automotive journalists and a new breed that actually wrenches.

Don’t get me wrong, I believe frieburger is on the level of contribution to the hobby of Wally Parks and hotrod publisher Peterson. Look at his resume, he took over carcraft and hotrod breathing new life into them long after they become stale. They became stinky after he left. He was magic. Pump gas drags, duct tape drags, drag week, power tour. He was at the forefront of social media with the channel that became bangshift forum after his funding ran out. Returned to hotrod publishing and convinced them to publish roadkill mag and the social media platform that totally transformed social media into what ultimately became the motor trend channel. Big moves and big money. He didn’t do it for money, he did it cause that is who he is. The dude has vision.
Maybe, but I think what gets the most attention is DF has no "guardrails", which is entertaining, except they often cut a lot of corners on safety, and that is not entertaining for me, and is slightly out of whack for a sharp individual, and sets a poor example for the hobby. Over the years DF toned down somewhat his under the radar belittling of his sidekick, and that makes it easier to watch on video.
Nobody should bother anybody at their home uninvited and posting an address is even worse IMO.

-
Back