Dumb A$$ out there !!! Hello it's a valiant

Mopar General Discussions

1. 1972scamp

1972scamp Active Member

Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    That reminds me of a time when I was in highschool, I was waiting for some students to cross the street and one of them pointed right at my car and said, "now that's a Rambler". My brother and I looked at each other and started laughing at them. I was in a '66 valiant.
    You know people always thought my Toyota MR2 was a Pontiac Fiero too, at least that kinda made sense haha

2. Dart_Doctor

Dart_Doctor Asa style

Local Time:
    Nice choped cuda lol when plymouth really choped the val up to make it a cuda haha .. btw ive had both i have a cuda now tho

3. Demonracer

Demonracer 71 Demon 00 Ram 16 Chrysler 300S 05 Caravan FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    I've had My Demon referred to as a Nova many times. It has a MOPAR decal on it in plain site, on both sides of the car. I guess some people aren't functionally literate enough to read, before opening their mouth.

4. holmes

holmes Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I had a girl that works at the local Thortons (gas/ mini mart) tell me her parents had an Omega just like mine....except mine is a Duster!

Attached Files:

5. salinasjoel

salinasjoel Learning Daily

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Took my kids to the Children's Museum and was at the hot wheels exhibit. Over heard a guy telling his kids that the 66 GTO they have on display had a 500hp Hemi in it. The sign describing the car and motor was right in front of him. Apparently you can't fix stupid but you sure can teach it, poor kids.

6. 69383valiant

69383valiant Not renewing gold membership

Local Time:
    Yup got that this past Sunday while getting gas in the valiant.Hey nice dart. I said its a valiant. Then he says looks like a moonshine runner?

7. mwls73duster360

mwls73duster360 Bad as Buddy Holly

Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    While at Safeway few weeks ago had some older homeless looking guy come talk to me about the car at first I thought he knew what it was he even commented he was a mopar guy then he asked me if it was a super bee lmfao I was nice and acted like I didn't catch it over the motor running so I asked him what he said and he changed it to I just really like your car lol

8. adriver

adriver Blazing Apostle

Local Time:
    Never has "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt", by Mark Twain been more appropriate.

I see you "carry your papers" with you for a situation like this?

9. gliderider06

gliderider06 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I went to my local package store one day and the guy behind counter says; Nice GTO! Me: HuH? guy: nice Pontiac. Me: dude its not a Pontiac, it's a Charger. Guy: Are you sure? Me: Yup, pretty sure. I built it and it is what the title says.
    You can't fix stupid

10. 451Cuda

451Cuda Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I used to ride shotgun in my friend's '68 442, and he would constantly get thumbs up and "nice Cuda!" Pissed him off but I always laughed my ass off.

Then we would hop in my '67 Barracuda...and they would think it's a Nova.

11. Moepar

Moepar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I guess one of the best ones for me was when I was getting gas one day a guy walks buy and says "nice car", I said thanks. He then says "boy they sure destroyed a lot of them while making The Dukes of Hazzard didn't they" I said "yea they sure did"

12. schwinger

schwinger 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger

Local Time:
    I got a letter from the HOA saying i had to move my brown truck thats parked on the street and park it on the driveway or they would fine me but i dont own a truck and on the letter it had my license plate number on it and it was my carnary yellow 72 dodge dart. How the hell you get a 72 dodge dart mistaken for a truck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.