Duster Rear Window Louvers

-
These look GREAT!!!! Much better than the metal ones I have seen.....please keep this post alive and keep us.....me updated!
Thanks!

Well, If we can get a price quoted, those that can not afford it will stop asking. Some of us do not care about the price

Have agree some of us just want it price us second but now he don't know if he will offer them to us anyways
Like dangling a carrot in front of us they are sweet and once he went production I'm sure enough here will keep him busy if they are perfect hate to have to return fir some reason for what hey will cost
SO KEEP US POSTED PLEASE YOU HAVE A PROUD CT WITH DEMAND FROM THE GROUP JUST HIGH ONCE THE WORD IS OUT FROM OUTSIDE OUR GROUP U WILL BE THE MAN AND HAVE PAPER IN THE POCKET

Surprise!

I've finally progressed from the "Prototype" stage of using scrap metal, to a possible "final product" prototype.

Hand formed Plastic Side Window Louvers.

These ones aren't 100% perfect (these ones will be ok for my vehicle though), but now that I know what I'm doing to make them, I should have no problem duplicating them. Sadly, it takes me a couple hours to make them.

After I make a few of em, I'm sure I could cut that time frame down some.

I am watching the finances come together to open a shop, after that happens I will readdress the issue of making them for sale.
Andrew

-
Back