dvap/desert valley auto parts

-

65 CUDA

Reaction score
in 10 days the dvap/desert valley auto parts salvage yard in phoenix will be closed and is moving all its inventory to the casa grande arizona location

If they would actually respond to requests from buyers for multiple items in their inventory, they would have less to move now. ;-)

Yeah, they do have a bad habit of not returning phone calls, nor emails on parts requests. I'm too far away to try to make a trip for something they "might" have.

Are these the guys that were on the show Desert Car Kings?

Yes sir, they were & it was a fiasco from the beginning. Too damned many egos involved.

Last edited:
Yes, the land the yard is on was sold. I’m glad they get to move all that junk. And in the summer in Phoenix! F them and their over priced parts and self proclaimed know it all attitudes. It’s a clown show without the makeup.

I've got alot of their customers over the years. Have heard over and over again, "yes the part was rust free but pretty sure they ran over it with a truck before they shipped it".
I met the old man and the son that runs the place at an auction here the next county over a few years back. Tried talking to them. The old man was pretty nice but the son was a total asshole. Can't think of any other word for him but asshole. Assssssshoooooole!!! He bought 211 cars and didn't get one Mopar. I bought 12 Mopars.
Moving their yard is going to be a job. They have what, about 5000 cars?

The Quarters for my 66 Satellite came from there....not bad....

While I encourage you guys to spend your money in our great state don’t do it there. High price junk.

I've got alot of their customers over the years. Have heard over and over again, "yes the part was rust free but pretty sure they ran over it with a truck before they shipped it".
I met the old man and the son that runs the place at an auction here the next county over a few years back. Tried talking to them. The old man was pretty nice but the son was a total asshole. Can't think of any other word for him but asshole. Assssssshoooooole!!! He bought 211 cars and didn't get one Mopar. I bought 12 Mopars.
Moving their yard is going to be a job. They have what, about 5000 cars?

They actually have a yard just north of Anthem on I-17. They started moving more cars there, all the high end developments pitched a ***** and reported them to the county. They didn’t have a permit. It’s all a matter of meeting all the environmental requirements in Phoenix which requires them to pave their yard. Moving out into the Case Grande are puts them in the county owned desert.

so i went to dvap yard on 23rd ave / deer valley rd here in phoenix today and was told 65 and older cars was moved to black canyon city 30 minutes north of phoenix and 66 and newer went to casa grande az location. they sold the yard on happy valley rd/7th st location got good chunk of change for land

-
Back