e-Bay laugh of the day...

-
I Still Have The Original Air In The Spare Tire Of A Hemi Cuda. Do Ya Think I Could Get A Bid On Ebay, Say In The $200.00 Range.

I'm sure there are guys who paid far more for those mouldings long ago and never found the correct clips needed to install them. Supply and demand is the key.

He needs to stay at the shallow end of the pool, It takes all kinds don't it.

I need those clips, but REFUSE to pay that much for them. Come on dude, give us a break!!

I Still Have The Original Air In The Spare Tire Of A Hemi Cuda. Do Ya Think I Could Get A Bid On Ebay, Say In The $200.00 Range.
i would think you could get more than that, at least put another zero on the end!!!!

Those look strikingly similar to the clips for top of the fender trim on 67 Dart GTs. I know I didn't pay anywhere NEAR that for them. Whatta maroon!

ok guys ,
this might seem crazy, but if them rocker clips was for a 66 dart, i would have bought em! ..i have searched hi and low for nos fastners,asked all the repro guys ...some who dont reply ,been searchin all over the net , and nobody makes those bloody steel fastners!! ...so if it wasnt for member "lowell66dart"(he is a top bloke!!!):cheers: finding me a good used set and sending em to australia i would be stuffed and my dart would have no rocker moulds on it!, by the time i paid for the clips +postage(which i was EXTREMLEY HAPPY WITH) :-D, then gettin the clips bead blasted and then re electro plated, these fasteners will owe me around $100aust , which is about your$125!!!..sounds crazy , but i need em....if someone has new fastners i will still be up to buy em, remmber there aint to many 1966 dodge dart gt convertibles in austraila.. so far i think there is 2!!!, so findin nos goodies is like findin gold!

keep cruizin

aussie dart

-
Back