E-bike that has some class...

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
E-R75: Notice real R cylinder heads but electric motor and original 4/5 speed transmission. 50 mile city range. $9500 conversion if you got the R already.
dsc03797-bewerkt-1657291345.jpg

Do we have to make pft...pft...pft...pf..ut sounds with our lips, or do we get to clamp a playing card to the forks with a clothespin?

NO e-bike has class. They're glorified scooters for self-glorified fat fucks.

I drive an e-bike. It's a fat tire chopper style. I'm not a "self-glorified fat ****", I'm fairly slender but since I have foot problems I can't walk so good so my Doc gave me a slip to get an electric scooter. I didn't want a wimpy one so I bought a fat tire chopper.

I've been thinking of getting an electric scooter that folds, for riding around the race track, (I tend to wander around, a LOT). The cheap ones I find are all for kids weight. I don't consider myself a fat **** at 6'3", 185, but that's more than most of the electric skateboards with handles are rated for......

I'm just bitter because Missouri opened up all the conservation trails to these ******* things and now you got 800 million hogs out treating you like you're an asshole for getting in their way. I'm within a hair of slashing tires the next time some land whale thinks they're getting exercise because they rode their chinese POS out beyond where convenience stores exist.

The last thing this country needs is assisted bicycling. I'm just patiently waiting for some pig to get out the end of a trail and run out of juice and not be able to pedal back.

I think this is just another Chinese invention to further weaken and obesify this country so they will be able to waltz in and take over without any resistance.

Best Electric Bikes For Heavy People (400 Lbs) | For Big & Heavy People

Neighbor has 2 of these, let me take one for a ride.

Pretty impressed with it and the pickup, has 60 mile range. No license, insurance or yearly registration like a motorcycle needs either.

He got his 2 for a grand each a year ago, probably more now.

Could see it as a shag vehicle to run up town when in Florida.

20220629_211656.jpg

-
Back