-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1966DDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the older (64-67) timing indicator that bolts to the bottom of the water pump. If anyone has one laying around that they are willing to part with, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Looking for the older (64-67) timing indicator that bolts to the bottom of the water pump. If anyone has one laying around that they are willing to part with, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure I have a spare one. I'll check and get back tomorrow.

There are two different styles. 67 and earlier and 68. Here is a picture of a 67 and three 68's I have . Which do you need ? They are $15.00 each. Shipping is included for that price with insurance and delivery confirmation. to anywhere in the lower 48 states . any where else you pay extra shipping and handling. Steve

Attachments

• DSCF0188.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 143
You, sir, are simply incredible the stuff you come up with.

Hey Steve put me next in line behind 1966DDart, gotta chk to see if dads 273 has one. build date of 5 6 66.

Thanks
Steve

I also have several I looked at, just like those pictured, and noticed that the O timing marks do not aline the same to the bolt holes. This tells me that the balancer timing groove should be different between years. I will have to compare the dozen balancers and measure the arc.

Dollars to donuts the timing marks are the same distance. Just an illusion?

marks are different. further evaluation, several of my longer curved ones are definitely from 65, 66's like his 68. The short flat one I have am pretty sure from a 62/3 Poly 318. I will compare a 318 balancer to 65-68 balancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back